PDA

View Full Version : best Christmas gift for girlfriend

She Devil
12-11-2004, 12:43 AM
I just found the best gift for one of my girlfriends! One of my girlfriends is coming over near Christmas and we always have some fun together. I don't normally buy anything online but I got referred to http://www.nattillyattired.com . I got a bottle of the rose massage oil and I must say it smells orgasmic! The site was even in Candian dollars which made my life easy. The stuff smells so good that I think I'm going to have to get another bottle for my girlfriend. I highly recomend it for anyone on your christmas list that has you stumped.

I'm trying to convince Rob to give me a full body massage and make sure it's as good as it smells! :p

p.s. 95% chance massage leads to great orgasmic sex! (possibly threesomes depending on how many women are in the room to smell - testing theory out at Christmas; will keep you updated... lol :D )

thruma
12-11-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by She Devil

testing theory out at Christmas; will keep you updated... lol :D )

Please do!
;)

modF
12-11-2004, 02:23 PM
I was looking at her site the other day. :)

As a matter of fact, I think I'll go back and order something

ClubPro
12-11-2004, 02:35 PM
:D Fantastic! :blush: SheDevil :cool:

Funbrunette
12-11-2004, 02:54 PM
Cool! :D

kaustic
12-11-2004, 06:12 PM
Awesome... page is loading a bit slow but sounds like a good idea..... Usually the safe gift after a few years is diamonds and white gold or platinum..... Just got mine a nice white gold bracelette with an X patter on it, with diamonds in the middle of the X's... real nice... Zales was havin a sale.....

She Devil
12-12-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by kaustic
Awesome... page is loading a bit slow but sounds like a good idea..... Usually the safe gift after a few years is diamonds and white gold or platinum..... Just got mine a nice white gold bracelette with an X patter on it, with diamonds in the middle of the X's... real nice... Zales was havin a sale.....

wow... that sounds like a great gift, I bet she'll love it! Unfortuently I can't afford to get stuff like that for my girlfriends. We just buy stuff that will get us in each others pants :blush:

foxylady
12-13-2004, 11:42 AM
nice :D

blazi
12-13-2004, 12:10 PM
cool site with lotsa goodies :)

zoe_zoebaboe
12-13-2004, 12:14 PM
mmm....stuff on the site looks yummy!

sherie
12-13-2004, 01:53 PM
I hear ya. I use the foot scrubs and some other things as well. I love the footscrubs as it's like doing a mini pedicure!

FeTiShLaDy
12-14-2004, 09:27 AM
nice link...got some cool gifts there..

i'm sure your girl will love that.

gnat69
12-14-2004, 09:50 AM
Hello Everyone,

I would like to thank She Devil the kind words about my products. Also thanks to everyone else that has tried them out.

If you would like to be on my mailing list for Nattilly Attired Bath & Body please email @ natalie@nattillyattired.com

BTW If you live in Canada I will be featured on Healthy Living with Anne Rohmer on CP24 on December 23, 2004.

Thanks Again,

Happy Winter Soltice

Gnat69
a.k.a. Natalie