PDA

View Full Version : New trend???

Funbrunette
12-11-2004, 03:21 PM
Ok, I'm not that old damnit...lol I'm in my late 20's and I don't get this recent trend "going out in your Pj's??" I keep seeing these teenagers walking around wearing their Pj's...Did I miss something? Am I already that old? :confused:

Panky
12-11-2004, 03:52 PM
LOL! I never thought leg warmers would come back in style either.

monaro
12-11-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Panky
LOL! I never thought leg warmers would come back in style either.

Pics? leg warmers.. what color

kaustic
12-11-2004, 06:03 PM
OH DUDE... I just saw some girl last night who just graduated high school... and she was wearing these pink hideous looking leg warmers (mind you we're in miami, its not cold!) and the shortest mini skirt ive ever seen... iunno what kinda look she was going for... but i questioned the leg warmers and she told me they were $80 and she got them at Hollister. I asked her, if she lived in the 80's at all, to which she could only reply, I was born in the 80's...... its a damn shame... see I lived, though young, in the 80's and i despised fashion, and I thought everything in the 80's including myself, was a big mistake......

which i was a mistake.... my dad ripped a couple condoms in his life, and so have i....

as for the PJ's thing..... i dont get it... what ever happened to dressing well? Looking good, staying healthy, looking sexy, and having a good time?