PDA

View Full Version : Staying away from Boards

Carol
12-16-2004, 01:42 PM
Hi,

lately I've been pretty scarce on the boards, they all seem to end up the same. Back biting here, name calling there.....

in any case, I know Chris runs a great board over here and I'd really love to give it a whrill. I miss posting and need someplace safe (that sounds funny) to do so; this being the case I am hoping XNations will be the board for me.

Thanks so much for listening to my whiny post about not having a place to post :)

StuartD
12-16-2004, 01:56 PM
I haven't been on the boards as much as I usually would either, but it's mostly because of being super busy and taking care of my gf as she's been dealing with a lot of morning sickness and stuff lately.

The boards can be great, but not necessary. Use them as a tool, or as a source of entertainment or just some place to relax.... try to avoid the drama and just hang out.... they can be a great place if you take them for what they are.... a place to post stuff on the internet :)

Evil Chris
12-16-2004, 01:58 PM
Thanks Carol... we try to keep this place tidy. That is to say, the freeloaders and kids away.

I don't mind a slow board full of working webmasters rather than a post-whoring board.

So I hope to see you around a lot. :)

FeTiShLaDy
12-17-2004, 08:45 AM
hiya Carol, nice to see you here posting again.;)

Funbrunette
12-17-2004, 09:58 AM
This board is clean and good! Hey, I'm a mod and I'm a tough Bitch! :cackle:

LAJ
12-17-2004, 10:31 AM
I simply don't have enough time to post much anywhere and limit my regular visits to a couple of boards. I've got a busy enough life with the occasional drama... don't need to deal with the BS online.

XNations has been a keeper for me from the start :)

Carol
12-17-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by FeTiShLaDy
hiya Carol, nice to see you here posting again.;)

Thanks sweetheart! Nice to see you here, now I know I will like it!!

modF
12-17-2004, 03:01 PM
Hey Carol, I think you sig needs an update. ;)

Carol
12-17-2004, 03:02 PM
Oh my god you are right! Thanks!

Carol
12-17-2004, 03:04 PM
Ta Da! Changed! Thanks modF I apprecaite the heads up!

modF
12-17-2004, 08:05 PM
Anything for you. :)

Jasun
12-18-2004, 06:57 PM
I know just what you mean, Carol.

There's lots of boards that seem to do nothing other than give certain cliques a place to bad mouth each other.

Other boards like GFY just confuse me, and too often topics turn to politics and culture wars that quickly descend into name calling and drama.

nanda
12-18-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Jasun
I know just what you mean, Carol.

There's lots of boards that seem to do nothing other than give certain cliques a place to bad mouth each other.

Other boards like GFY just confuse me, and too often topics turn to politics and culture wars that quickly descend into name calling and drama.

:xthumbs: