View Full Version : Thanksgiving and Birthday Pics

luke
12-03-2002, 12:31 PM
Here's the pictures I said I'd post for you all. Check out the PIG! :D

http://www.kahman.com/thanks2002/index.html

http://www.kahman.com/24birthday/index.html

Sophdream
12-03-2002, 12:42 PM
:uoink: poor little piggy! he don`t know what he`s missing in this beautiful world. Lol. Seems like it was a good party there...! Nice pics

Juge
12-03-2002, 12:53 PM
Nice pics. You forgot to post the pics later in the night when the girls get naked. :)

luke
12-03-2002, 12:57 PM
No chicks getting naked at the end of the night. I did happen to run into one of my old friend's sister that is now of age. :D Haven't talked to him in about 2 years. Wonder if he'd be mad if the next time he saw me I was picking up his sister. haha

Mister X
12-03-2002, 01:28 PM
Looks like a good time was had by all. Used a mountain of charcoal briquettes for the tasty piggy. Hehe. I especially like this pic (http://www.kahman.com/24birthday/12.jpg) where the gal is drinking from a giant penis.

luke
12-03-2002, 04:50 PM
That is pretty funny. I didn't notice it untill you mentioned it.

gregtx
12-03-2002, 06:23 PM
Haha.. did you kill that pig yourself???

luke
12-03-2002, 07:03 PM
No, we bought it from a store and they cleaned it and cut it in half for us.

Darin
12-04-2002, 03:01 AM
Thats no pig, didn't anyone notice the dog is in some pics but not in ANY of the ones when they are BBQing?!?!

HMMMM!

::-|

cool1
12-04-2002, 03:15 AM
Great Pics :D

Mister X
12-04-2002, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Darin
Thats no pig, didn't anyone notice the dog is in some pics but not in ANY of the ones when they are BBQing?!?!

HMMMM!

::-| Well hot dogs ARE a traditional BBQ food ya know. Probably "pig" is the cajun equivalent of spot or fido. :D

Mister X
12-04-2002, 03:45 AM
So did ya get it? Hot... dog? hahaha
I crack myself up.
It's late.
I need slee:asleep:

Jenny
12-04-2002, 07:02 AM
nice pics. I'm greedy, now I have to run to eat something. :bonk:

Juge
12-04-2002, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by luke
No chicks getting naked at the end of the night. I did happen to run into one of my old friend's sister that is now of age. :D Haven't talked to him in about 2 years. Wonder if he'd be mad if the next time he saw me I was picking up his sister. haha Ha ha, I would suggest you pass on that for now... some brothers are rather protective, especially when they know what the guy is like who is trying to pick up their sister, which is probably the case with you!

Darin
12-04-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Juge
Ha ha, I would suggest you pass on that for now... some brothers are rather protective, especially when they know what the guy is like who is trying to pick up their sister, which is probably the case with you!

Did you say Brothers?!?! Are we talking about the sister of that black guy in the first set of pics? Cause if so.. from the looks of him, I don't think he'll ever know you are dating his sister... lol

:D

luke
12-04-2002, 01:09 PM

HMMMM!

::-|

I was saying the same thing to somebody yesterday! lol You do know what they say about Vietnamees... :D

luke
12-04-2002, 01:11 PM
Did you say Brothers?!?! Are we talking about the sister of that black guy in the first set of pics? Cause if so.. from the looks of him, I don't think he'll ever know you are dating his sister... lol

:D

Hell no, This girl is fine, trust me. I should have gotten a picture with her but I was too wasted at that point to work the camera.