PDA

View Full Version : making amature video question ???

vip2005
12-23-2004, 01:37 PM
i have a question i have a great site , my questions are how much should i pay amature women to be in amature videos , sort of sites like bang bus , and teens for cash . girls gone wild etc etc im sure these websites out source to a video production company who makes the special content for them , but i would like to make my own,
also if a person travels to other countries for example thiland etc etc , and you make amature films do you need a model realse form for the women ??
while im on the subject does anyone know of any video production /adult content companies who have women getting paid , with downloadable content , sort of like sites like bang bus , and teens for cash women getting picked up on the street and getting paid to be on film www.worldwidecontent is a good site but they do not offer instant downloads ;-(.
i also would like sugestions on how to improve my website , i did the design work my self but am going to change it around and do have lots of average content , im just looking for unique content where i do not have to spend lots of $$ , im sure google adwords would not except my site with its current design and theme , but they have teens for cash in there sponsers listings .
i am a newbie to the adult design industry any sugesstions on cheap prmotions to get members ? i am on a strict buddget and do this as a hobby more than anything

Thank you

www.moneyhoes.com (http://www.moneyhoes.com)

P.S how do thses partner sites work ? link exchange etc etc . i hate annoying pop ups so would like to avoid having people visit bougus sites , and misleading links . basacilly any sugesstion will help ,also any links cool adult webgraphics as well

modF
12-28-2004, 11:56 PM
I was goign to check out your site, but it looks like it is not up yet. The short version of what you are asking though is, no matter where you shoot, you need to have a release.

When I read partnership, I think revshare which would be a split of the revenue, typically 50/50.

vip2005
02-12-2005, 04:24 PM
thanks allot i was working on updating the site my preview section is updated.
www.moneyhoes.com (http://www.moneyhoes.com)

vip2005
02-12-2005, 04:27 PM
also what is the best most affordable way to advertise adult site , i do not want to include pop up adds on my site etc etc , bougus links that make mebers turn away . are there message boards you know off i can post , how does one get on the adult search engines, or top 100 sites etc etc.

SeriousCash
02-24-2005, 11:07 AM
Your asking to share with you some commercial secrets!