PDA

View Full Version : Special Announcement: HustlerContent's Tobey Bryan Contest

Ysplease
12-23-2004, 04:37 PM
I hope everybody is ready for the Shaq vs. Kobe battle on Xmas Day.

We at www.HustlerContent.com want the Xmas Day grudge match between Shaq & Kobe worth more than the final score! Starting today, we are sponsoring a Tobey Bryan giveaway contest with the winner getting a FREE DVD of our newest product, Tobey Bryan’s Backcourt Violation. We have 10 DVDs to give to the lucky winners.

The contest is simple as it gets. All the winner has to do is predict (or come the closest to) the final score, how many points Kobe gets and how many points Shaq gets. Email sales@hustlercontent.com or laurel@hustlercontent.com with your guesses as well as a shipping address to send the DVD to.

Put your hoops skills to the test and figure out who gets the best of this mega-hyped showdown where Shaq has already called out Kobe.

As much as I'm a Laker fan, they made a huge mistake getting rid of Shaq. For all the times he showed up out of shape and the free throws he missed, he made up for it come playoff time. Chris Mihm, an injured Vlade and a gimpy Brian Grant won't cut it for the long haul.

Hurry now and get your predictions in before tip-off at noon on Saturday. Good Luck!

Happy Holidays,
Marco

monaro
12-24-2004, 04:52 AM
Welcome to Xnations. I personality don't follow basketball I guess that the only reason is that they don't seem to show it on TV. When I played it some time back I always goofed the ball or something like that.

Nice contest all the same, I'm sure a few people will get in on it.