PDA

View Full Version : It's almost time! Okay I want to see fireworks!

monaro
12-30-2004, 11:52 PM
I am talking about pics or stories about the best fireworks display that you have ever seen.
I'm talking W h a t C o l o r s

makes you go WOW! Look at that!

Okay? :D

Evil Chris
12-31-2004, 12:15 AM
We're lucky here in Montreal. There is an international fireworks *competition* that is held on the St-Lawrence River adjacent to the impressive looking, teardrop style, Jacque Cartier bridge.

So we're kinda spoiled with fireworks.
The official website isn't working, but this guy has an impressive site with lot's of pictures from different competitions.
http://www.montreal-fireworks.com/

Cold_ice
12-31-2004, 12:18 AM
Fireworks at Disneyland kicks ass, but I like it best when they mix in a laser light show along with the fireworks.

monaro
12-31-2004, 01:52 AM
Those photoes are really great Chris.. Thanks heaps. I will not be going to see any you see tonight I have some things I need to take care of here. I know they are going to take up much of the night. You know when you set goals.. Well that is what I am doing right now.
Yep.. Somethings are best done before the new year. I will miss going and seeing the fireworks. That's why I requested...
It's not the same but to be close to friends online is the next best thing in seeing them.

Fred. laser show wow never seen one. What is that like? I couldnt even try to imagine. Would you need a really clear night for something like that?

Thank you both so much.

Have a good one.

Mark