PDA

View Full Version : Back from Mexico ...

Vid Vicious
01-03-2005, 05:08 PM
3 weeks just isn't long enough ! ... traveling thru mexico was a blast ... Time to get back to work ...

Happy New year everyone !

Please change your sig to a 120x60 button and up to 3 lines of text.

Visualad
01-03-2005, 06:48 PM
Welcome BACK! :-)

Funbrunette
01-03-2005, 08:14 PM
Hey Babe! How was it? Did you stay at the dame place? Poor you, you back to this shitty weather! :bonk:

Oh well, welcome back Mate! ;)

blazi
01-04-2005, 05:54 PM
glad you had fun, Happy New Year to you too!

Evil Chris
01-06-2005, 11:12 PM
Welcome home Vid. Let's get together again soon.

Vid Vicious
01-12-2005, 05:05 PM
Chris .. lets get together this weekend .. if possible ?

Oh and yes FunB I started off at the same place as last time .. I love that beach " Zipolite" But I broke off from the group due to too much partying .. when I saw them get the Ice box ready at 9 am that was it for me .. I needed rest not booze .. and I wasn't about to spend my vacation gettting wasted so I took off to explore Oacaxa and Gueriria, and a little of Chipas ... How ever some bad luck happened to me and I was ambushed on a deserted beach, well on a clif to be more precise .. Got ambushed when I was diving and my female friend was climbing down to meet me at the beach .. Apperantly these two mexicans (with weapons) were waitomg from me to come by this cliff with my camera .. Anyhow they got my 10 D. and I had to go the rest of the trip (3 weeks) with those damn disposible cameras ! ... any how that was the damper in my trip .. to make a sad story even sadder ... I came home to find my loft had been broken into. They ripped off my dvds, ser round sound, Dvd player, a small digital camera, some jewlery, watches and finnally la piece de resistance .. MY PC TOWER! .. along with a whoile month of content!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so now you know why I haven't been online ...

Talk to you this weekend Chris