PDA

View Full Version : How is Vegas?

Funbrunette
01-04-2005, 02:13 PM
So, give us the juicy details...Who's doing who, oops I mean what! :blush: You guys having fun? I know it's probably hard to emjoy yourselves without me, but try anyway!:p

I'll be in Jamaica in February and I'm making the trip to Holywood as well, should be fun! :glugglug:

Gruntled
01-04-2005, 05:49 PM
BTW, How long is the Vegas show?

thruma
01-05-2005, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
So, give us the juicy details...Who's doing who, oops I mean what! :blush: You guys having fun? I know it's probably hard to emjoy yourselves without me, but try anyway!:p

I'll be in Jamaica in February and I'm making the trip to Holywood as well, should be fun! :glugglug:

It must be a blast

Nobody over there has even replied yet.

I was listening to ynotradio yesterday broadcasting live from the floor and feeling jealous that I wasn't there

Evil Chris
01-06-2005, 11:09 PM
Vegas has been pretty good. I got some good business done, but the gambling hasn't been good for me. LOL

Can't wait to get home to my family on Saturday. I miss them so much!

thruma
01-07-2005, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris

Awwwwww

oceania
01-07-2005, 11:39 AM
well i was glad you stayed and played with twinkley and me thruma!

thruma
01-07-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by oceania
well i was glad you stayed and played with twinkley and me thruma!

you know my answer to that sweety ;)

Panky
01-07-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris

Admit it Chris! You are homesick for the snow and single digit temps. :D

dyonisus
01-07-2005, 07:52 PM
I just got back a few hours ago!

EC - Thks for the Hook up to the Jungle Bash.

I started out doing ok at the gambling but then by the end I ended up down! Damned Slots!

I too got some good business done with only one day on the trade show floor and the rest at the Island bar in Mandalay! Yeah for the Island Bar and all those who bought us some rounds!

As for the rest, well what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Otherwise I think I could be arrested after the fact!

Evil Chris
01-08-2005, 04:49 PM
Well I'm now home, and happy to be.
dyonisus, it was good seeing you too! Especially after realizing who you are! LOL

webgurl
01-09-2005, 01:43 PM
vegas is hot like every year good times . Sorry you couldn't make it FB !

modF
01-09-2005, 02:54 PM
Vegas would have been 100 times better had FB been there. :) But I did get to spend some time with Evil Chris in a late night food adventure..

ANd then...