PDA

View Full Version : Today I'm sad!

Funbrunette
01-17-2005, 10:19 AM
I screwed up BIG TIME and hurt someone I love dearly :confused: I'm such a shit head!!! This is the official shit on Funbrunette thread BRING IT ON PEEPS!!!! ::-|

gnat69
01-17-2005, 10:50 AM
Ya know, that happens to all of us at least once in our lifetime.

Just let them know how much you love them and that it was a mistake.....trust me it works....plus some flowers would be good.....

With me Evil and Carnage works.....LOL

Everything is going to be cool...:D

Rochard
01-17-2005, 11:32 AM
Perhaps a phone call from Rochard would brighten up your day?

sweet7
01-17-2005, 12:28 PM
Hence the expression, "shit happens". Wiping it up is what makes the difference.

Cold_ice
01-17-2005, 07:20 PM
At least you admit it, most folks don't.

Panky
01-17-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Rochard
Perhaps a phone call from Rochard would brighten up your day?

Or make it worse. :nyanya:

You'll get through it FB. Everyone hurts someone they love at one time or another. You'll make things right and the wounds will begin to heal.

BombshellGracie
01-17-2005, 08:07 PM
First of all, come here let me give you some love :luv:

Now let's all have a :grphug: Everyone knows we've all made mistakes.

We are imperfect. :eek: *whispers "shocking isn't* LOL

Honey, the best advice that I can give you is to open yourself up. Acknowledging that one has made a mistake is step one.

Shows you still have a coincense, HAHA if I'm even spelling that right :p

You get my drift :O)

Not very many people in this day in age do. Trust me I'm a BAD lier. Hell I don't even know how to spell Lie-er.. HAHA

So yeah knowing these things are a GOOD thing doll.

Just be honest with yourself and whom ever it is you've hurt sweetie. Keep your mind open to percieving both sides. And take in everything that person has to say about their feelings.

That's when you have to humble yourself. You made a mistake there are consequences that come with it. Every action has a reaction.

:rolleyes: I know I know it sucks. But trust me you'll learn from it and you'll be able to move forward from it.

If they forgive you, great. Because that's what love is all about. :luv:

Loving eachother through all our faults. So just be honest, get it all out and talking about it always helps.

I know when I talk about something long enough (Venting) which can take a couple hours or so I soon get over it. :O)

I can't stay down for too long though. Got to stay up :hippy:

You win some, you lose some. You live and learn. That's what makes us stronger and wiser. Don't you forget that :sunshine:

If you need someone to talk to. Please don't hesitate hit me up on ICQ 289236466

My door is ALWAYS open to helping another. :cloud9:

That's what fulfills my purpose. :)

<3 Gracie

Hope I've helped a bit and you are having a better day.

Jasun
01-17-2005, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Cold_ice
At least you admit it, most folks don't.

^ yeah, that.

Let them know you know, and all will most likely be forgiven...

FeTiShLaDy
01-18-2005, 07:19 AM
don't be sad FB everything will be fine as long as you ask for an apology. It does happen to everyone.

Janell
01-18-2005, 04:17 PM
We are all human.

BuggyG
01-18-2005, 05:08 PM
bah!! just an everyday occurance for me
trust me.. you'll get used to it
don't think about it
less stress that way

TheLegacy
01-18-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by BuggyG
bah!! just an everyday occurance for me
trust me.. you'll get used to it
don't think about it
less stress that way

so let me get this right.. its a daily occurance for you to hurt someone you love?? and that she should just get use to it??

I hope I never become so desensitized that I forget to care about those I love and if I hurt them or not. thats one of the main things wrong with the culture today, no one gives a shit about anyone else and we are too easily wanting to get rid of the stress that maybe we are assholes and need to change our viewpoint in order to not hurt others

IwantU Bryan
01-18-2005, 07:17 PM
Everybody makes mistakes, but remember that as long as you are honest, the people who really care for you will always have you in their hearts simply for who you are.
Cheer UP
:xthumbs:

thruma
01-21-2005, 07:30 AM
FB you're a sweetheart so anybody who loves you will forgive you.

The best you can do at this point is apologize and learn from it so you don't make the same mistake.

Today is a new day. Make it better than yesterday.
;)

nanda
01-21-2005, 09:39 AM
Hun! We all mess up sometimes....Sometimes I tell my other half mean things when he gets me angry. Right now he left me for 2 weeks to go to Colombia without me after being together 2 weeks in Spain & Portugal....I was devistated, still am. It was my B-day a few days ago, he didn't even call!!

So when he finally called I felt like sending him to hell. I have said things to him that I regret, but we all make mistakes, and we should learn from them.

It's ok , at least you admitt it...so don't worry hun. ;) :grphug: :luv:

Funbrunette
01-22-2005, 11:02 AM
Thnaks everyone! I'm feeling GREAT, it was just a little tiff...It's part of life! i'm just such a loving & caring person I hate hurting people I love! :)