PDA

View Full Version : Everything Shines

Rochard
01-17-2005, 10:31 AM
Good morning everyone!

It's gonna be a good day. Normally I hate Monday's but I have a feeling I'm on a role here. I manged to avoid all evils this weekend (fast food and my strong desire to consume as much Pepsi as possible). I got up early this morning to drop off my car at the motorcycle shop - My bike is going in for new tires today and I'll drive my bike there and my car home..... So I'm up bright and early today.

How is everyone else's Monday morning going?

- Richard

Funbrunette
01-17-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Rochard
Good morning everyone!

It's gonna be a good day. Normally I hate Monday's but I have a feeling I'm on a role here. I manged to avoid all evils this weekend (fast food and my strong desire to consume as much Pepsi as possible). I got up early this morning to drop off my car at the motorcycle shop - My bike is going in for new tires today and I'll drive my bike there and my car home..... So I'm up bright and early today.

How is everyone else's Monday morning going?

- Richard

LIKE SHIT! ::-|

gnat69
01-17-2005, 11:00 AM
I am happy that your happy......

Was an alrite weekend I guess, but another weekend I didn't win the lottery....LOL

oceania
01-17-2005, 12:18 PM
hey what is up with that i didn't win the lottery either
oh well
it is another monday
have a slight fever
btu happy to be working from home
(my daughter had the day off - and i didn't want to leave her home alone)
so a pretty good day and been workign hard today
lots accomplished

twinkley
01-17-2005, 01:20 PM
Hellooooo XNations!

Glad to hear you had a good weekend and are having a good monday Rochard!

One of my new years resolutions was to make peace with monday ... 3rd monday of the month, so far, so good!

I got up super early this morning (5am) after passing out last night around 11 ... my sleep schedule just doesnt want to get back to normal after the holidays! But thats okay ... as long as i dont end up falling asleep in class hahahaha

FunB - sorry to hear your monday isnt going well ... anything i can do?

twinkley

TondaB
01-17-2005, 02:21 PM
Not bad for a Monday. My weekend was great! I was able to clean out all but one of my flowerbeds. After the rains we have been having it was nice to have some sunshine:)

Here's to a great week!

Evil Chris
01-17-2005, 02:32 PM
Twinkley having a good Monday?

Wow! 2005 just might be an incredible year! LOL

Panky
01-17-2005, 05:59 PM
I've only experienced Monday for less than an hour. So far so good! :D

trishie
01-17-2005, 06:52 PM
It must be something in the air... worldwide.. I had a great weekend.. and my best Monday at work in ages... wow hope they stay tnat good :)