PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an apprentice

Fullcontactfighter
12-05-2002, 12:47 AM
Hello Everyone!,

I have posted some threads asking you all for help. I did get some wonderful advice from many of you. I must ,once again, extend my appreciation to Mister X for all the help he has given, thanks!.

I guess im too new to this realm. Orginally, my background is in Law Enforcment and Corrections. I have no experience as to designing or filming/ producing actual content, other than what i taught myself.

I kindly ask that if there is anyone in the Mississauga/ Brampton/ Toronto area that needs an apprentice to please contact me.

I am flexable to work any hours and am open to any pay bracket.

Im open to all positions, whether its "getting my hands dirty" and working like a pro or just standing around getting people coffee. I'll do anything to just get a idea of how this industry runs and have more of an insight before heading face first (while blind folded) in an industry that i've under estimated (meaning, i thought i could make easy and fast cash).

If you wish to have further information about myself, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you.

Jason

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
12-05-2002, 02:16 AM
Were are you at FCF ??

Fullcontactfighter
12-05-2002, 03:57 AM
Thanks for responding!

I live in Mississauga Ontario, Canada

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
12-05-2002, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by Fullcontactfighter
Thanks for responding!

I live in Mississauga Ontario, Canada

Hey FCF ... I too am in Mississauga (Erin Mills / Thomas)

I am not looking right at the moment for an apprentice ... the money is not in our budget as of yet, but me and my partner have alot of stuff going on in the coming months ... we may just have something for ya then ... since we are both in Miss, maybe we can go out for a beer or 20 some time and discuss stuff .... :D :cool:

Fullcontactfighter
12-05-2002, 11:30 AM
That would be great...i'd like that!...just let me know when and where

Once again, thanks for your interest!

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
12-05-2002, 12:06 PM
Email me a phone number you can be reached at ... along with the best time to call ...

hungryman@suckmeoffrealquick.com

you can add me to ICQ also ... 1 2 2 6 3 8 2 3 2

Fullcontactfighter
12-06-2002, 01:50 AM
Ive emailed my cell number

Look forward from hearing from you.

StuartD
12-06-2002, 01:53 AM
I was born in Mississauga!! Right in the centre of town... Mississauga General ;)

But now I'm in Vancouver... but I do love to get back to the old town and see how it's not really a town any more... it's more like a metropolis! ::-|

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
12-06-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by StuartD
I was born in Mississauga!! Right in the centre of town... Mississauga General ;)

But now I'm in Vancouver... but I do love to get back to the old town and see how it's not really a town any more... it's more like a metropolis! ::-|

Oh man ... so true ... I remember when it was a 10 minute drive from Mississauga to Streetsville .... now streetsville is smack dab in the middle of town ... and still exists as a small village ... I have a special fondness for streetville and it's uniqueness ... I am living just west of Streetsville (Thomas and ErinMills)

Ya gotta love this "metropolis" ... but I think I hear Montreal calling my name ... (again the whole heritage thing is very appealing ...) and cost of living in MTL is about ½ of what it is in Mississauga ... we'll see