PDA

View Full Version : Sept. 11 : what a waste...

Tafkap
09-05-2002, 04:19 PM
Dear buddies,

It's 10 pm here in Paris.

I've just watched a documentary on TV called "In memoriam" about the attack...

I'm completely shocked cause it reminds me bad times for some of U guyz in the US but 4 me too. I have friends that lost pals, brothers, fathers and sisters that day.

Maybe u won't notice, but there r tears in my eyes as i i'm typing that thread so sorry if my english's not so well...

Hope u guyz haven't lost someone close to u... and may we pray that another so terrible and terrifying moment would never happen again.

Peace.

Nicolas

Evil Chris
09-05-2002, 04:23 PM
Thoughtful of you to write your feelings down, Nikk...

I fee the same way... I mean, when it happend I don't think any of us could really believe our eyes. It was such a tragedy.

What bothers me now is all the money people are making directly from the event in the form of movies, TV, magazines, advertising, clothing, etc etc... *that* is also sad...

Electra
09-06-2002, 02:03 AM
It is still hard to believe...but then when you look at the NY skyline, and the Towers are no longer there, you are reminded of it every day. I will never forget as long a I live the people jumping, or being blown, some of them on fire, out of the windows. Or the inches of dust that fell and covered everything, and the quiet after the noise, like some kind of nuclear winter.