PDA

View Full Version : For Monaro

cheeky
01-25-2005, 03:44 PM
Hi Monaro

I'm just wondering if you are ok....

monaro
01-25-2005, 09:14 PM
I am okay, just getting rid of that virus I was telling you about. I think my pc is clean. It was
W32.Netsky.P@mm virus I think it was also on the server so i cleaned house.

cheeky
01-25-2005, 09:37 PM
Ouch, having that virus from what I have been told is not good.

I use Kaspersky as I mentioned in ICQ and since I have been using that my machine has been clean. It was recommended by my computer guy and he sells the product also.

Hope all is well there now, I was starting to get worried when you didn't respond to my emails and my icq messages... Did you get the information that I sent you via email?

monaro
01-27-2005, 03:23 AM
Marie, You are truly a talented writer. I am very impressed with the way you are bringing the character to life. Today I read episode four and yes the climax scene is erotic. It is going to be great to have the video role play based on the story line. I think it is time to bring in another character.

Didnt reply to your email only due to, you said..
quote ""I'm sending you this chapter via email because my new host is in the process of transfering everything from one server to an other" endquote.

I have a page of questions and ideas about the next set of 8. I prefer the phone calls we have Marie as allot more can be covered. Please let me know when you would be ready to start the next set and like always I will keep the account in advance. Tonight is as good time for me to phone, how about you?

I will clear out my pm's again so we can conduct business in private okay my friend.

Have a great day Marie, you do excellent work, Im very happy.

Regards
Mark

cheeky
01-27-2005, 04:06 AM
Hi Mark,

I am here all night - just say a time and I'll pick up the phone.

I am ready to start writing the next 8 episodes :)

monaro
01-27-2005, 08:05 AM
It was great to catch up again.

Funbrunette
01-27-2005, 08:45 AM
I miss Monaro! :(

cheeky
01-28-2005, 12:12 AM
It was great catching up again.

Did you get my message about the AAI?

Maybe we can catch up when Sexpo is on down in Brisbane. Steve and I will both be heading down there and it would be great to buy you a drink :)

monaro
01-28-2005, 03:16 AM
AAI, yes I did thank you. I had taken note to approach her on that AAI issue.

At Sexpo, you and Steve will be going? Good news, its only a few more weeks. Nice to know that your both attending.

Funbrunette, sending you a internet hug. How is your back feeling?

Have a great day.

cheeky
01-28-2005, 07:14 AM
Yes we have both decided we will go. It will be a good day out and who knows what business opportunities we might find there :)

Have you decided which day you will be attending?