PDA

View Full Version : Just when you thougt it was safe...

JasonS
01-27-2005, 03:22 PM
...to go back on the boards...BAM! Here I am popping up again! To those of you who know me, I've finally gotten settled in my new home/job. Well, as settled as one can get in such a surreal town I suppose. But the job is great, the people couldn't be nicer.

So I figured it was time to get back to the boards. EvilChris was actually one of the first familiar faces I had the pleasure to see when I got to Hollywood...and I wanted to pop in and say hi.

Those of you who have no clue who I am...you will soon ;)

Looking forward to meeting new people and re-connecting with others.

Ciao

Evil Chris
01-27-2005, 04:29 PM
Welcome back to XNations Jason!

Odd how I was one of the first familiar faces you saw when you arrived in Hollywood. I was just visiting there!
But I am glad to hear that things are going well for you. LA can be a dangerous place to be sometimes from what I hear.

JasonS
01-27-2005, 04:52 PM
slightly more dangerous since I got here :evil:

Funbrunette
01-27-2005, 04:57 PM
Welcum back sweetie! :D

gnat69
01-27-2005, 05:03 PM
Hi There =)

Evil Chris
01-28-2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by JasonS
slightly more dangerous since I got here :evil: Well that's a given... LOL

So tell us what you're doing in your new job!

JasonS
01-28-2005, 02:47 PM
Well Chris...I'm so glad you asked! :)

I suppose if I had to choose an official title it would be "Account Manager" since I'm responsible for attaining and maintaining both our premium pay content and our free content/affiliate program accounts. However, as usual, it's oh-so-much more! In a nutshell, I have a part in most issues that pertain to our internet dealings.

The crew here at Channel 1 Releasing couldn't be a better bunch! There are a lot of exciting things going on here as well...don't want to get too spamy, but if anyone needs any gay content...NOW IS THE TIME...to hit me up. Even have some new FREE products for ya! (mmmmm free)

So...it's great to be back. Hope to talk to you all soon.