PDA

View Full Version : Guess what I just found?

Panky
01-29-2005, 11:46 AM
LOL! I'm a bit braindead sometimes so bare with me. LOL!

Do you guys/girls remember the contest we had going on about the guys of XNations submitting their photo for a spot in the 2005 XN calendar?

Well anyway, I just now saw the link at the top of the page right after logging in from the main page. http://www.xnations.com/index.php
It's on the top right under the header. LOL! It's probably been there and I know the Evil One probably told me about it, but... LOL! :bonk:

Monaro created the calendar and he's done a really good job with it. Everyone should go and check it out. It's pretty cool! :D

Funbrunette
01-29-2005, 05:34 PM
True I forgot about it too! It kicks ass...Make sure you check it out guys! :D

blazi
01-29-2005, 05:59 PM
there should be a female version of the caklander!!

Evil Chris
01-29-2005, 06:01 PM
LOL... Panky, you didn't notice?
I put that there at the end of December. :)

and yes, Monaro did a top notch job on it!

sexykitten
01-29-2005, 07:10 PM
That is a pretty sweet calendar! I think I must be missing something though, what is that thing Jasun is holding in July??? Looks kindof like Yoda except creepier.

oceania
01-31-2005, 12:24 PM
wow nice job on the calendar!!!!

Panky
01-31-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by sexykitten
That is a pretty sweet calendar! I think I must be missing something though, what is that thing Jasun is holding in July??? Looks kindof like Yoda except creepier.

It's a house elf. I don't know if he has name though. I want one! LOL! It's just too cool! :D

sexykitten
01-31-2005, 06:15 PM
You mean Dobby the house elf from Harry Potter? I thought it was strangely familiar