PDA

View Full Version : Do you use Epassporte? I suggest you try it.

Evil Chris
01-31-2005, 05:08 PM
I have had my epassporte account for about half a year now.
So far I have nothing bad to say about it. It's a great way for webmasters to pass money and payments back and forth.

In fact, when paying contest winners, I find it's the best way to do it.
I recommend everyone who doesn't have one, to get themselves an epassporte account now. (https://www.epassporte.com/secure/epassporte.cgi?req=signup&reseller=evilchris)

Yes, it's my referral code, but it's only $1 per referral, so it makes no difference to me.

Cheers!

BlueQuartz
01-31-2005, 05:27 PM
I love epassporte chris as you know :)

being an international wm and a wm that does business with other wm's epassporte is the most fanastic thing to happen to the biz in a long time.

25 cents to send money anywhere in the world - to me that is amazing!!

I loved epassporte so much I created a site for sponsors who payout with epassporte :) see sig biyatchs lol
I know there has been soem posts recently about support issues but really with Rand on the boards as much most things are cleared up preety qwikly. Magnitudes better support than paypal ever provided the bastards.

anyways thats my three fiddy worth

peace

sweet7
01-31-2005, 05:29 PM
I thought this was only offered to US residents?

rand
01-31-2005, 06:35 PM
Thanks Evil Chris and Blue Quartz!

Nice to hear prop's once in a while! ;)

Yeah... I find eP to be pretty handy too and I'm not even foreign (to the U.S. anyway) and I'm not an affiliate or a sponsor either. It's just a great way to move money around.

SWEET7 -- Are you kidding me? :p We're going to have to get you out more often. One of ePassporte's greatest features is its ability to move money to any spot on the planet instantly. It's *very* popular with webmasters outside of the U.S. who have to pay high fees to cash checks as ePassporte allows them to withdraw funds from any ATM. No waiting for checks, no worries about bounced checks, no address updates, and the list goes on! If you are an affiliate, you should be getting paid by ePassporte!

Evil Chris
01-31-2005, 07:30 PM
Rand, I appreciate you coming by to explain things and hope you stick around.

Sweet, another great thing is that it's like an instant US Funds bank account (without the interest). Only you, and epassporte knows how much money is in that account. :)

sweet7
01-31-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris

Sweet, another great thing is that it's like an instant US Funds bank account (without the interest). Only you, and epassporte knows how much money is in that account. :)

Tax Evasion HERE I COME!

rand
02-01-2005, 03:18 PM
:)

I'm a big fan of boardtracker. :D

But I'll drop in once in a while.

hennessy
02-02-2005, 06:49 AM
I hated epass the first couple times I've used it, now I don't mind it as much. I do dislike the 25.00 min upload, and how they take 5.00 off the top.

But the fact they do business with adult sites is a huge plus.

Evil Chris
02-02-2005, 09:35 AM
Well, for some of the upcoming cash contests here at xnations, the preferred method of payment will be epassporte. So this is why I recommend it. :)

rand
02-02-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by hennessy
I hated epass the first couple times I've used it, now I don't mind it as much. I do dislike the 25.00 min upload, and how they take 5.00 off the top.

But the fact they do business with adult sites is a huge plus.

Have your affiliate payouts sent to your ePassporte account. It's a way to load yor account for free. :-)

Pendo
02-02-2005, 04:29 PM
I love epassporte too! :) Great way to fast receive payments from sponsors.

Evil Chris
02-02-2005, 06:11 PM
Being Canadian, another good thing about it is the fact that it is in US funds, and when I travel to the states, I don't have to worry about bringing money or exchanging it. I just hit an ATM and withdraw from my epassporte account.

But Rand, are there settings whereby I can take out more than $300 per day? That's the issue I ran into recently in Vegas.

Pendo
02-02-2005, 06:26 PM
you should look at their select account Chris

rand
02-02-2005, 07:19 PM

But Rand, are there settings whereby I can take out more than $300 per day? That's the issue I ran into recently in Vegas.

Yes! If $500 daily withdrawal or transfer limit is enough for you, then you can upgrade to a "Select" account from the ePassporte website. There is a one time $5 fee to upgrade your account.

If you need a higher limit, you can do that as well (at no cost) by contacting cs@epassporte.com. You need to have some identification on file with ePassporte to extend your limits significantly.

Evil Chris
02-02-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by rand
Yes! If $500 daily withdrawal or transfer limit is enough for you, then you can upgrade to a "Select" account from the ePassporte website. There is a one time $5 fee to upgrade your account.

If you need a higher limit, you can do that as well (at no cost) by contacting cs@epassporte.com. You need to have some identification on file with ePassporte to extend your limits significantly. Excellent. Thanks Rand I'm going to check out the "select" account.

solarius
02-03-2005, 01:37 PM
Respect to rand for information and tnx evil chris :) i love epass

rand
02-03-2005, 02:07 PM
I'm likin' this board. :D

aimeesweet
02-03-2005, 05:18 PM
Epassporte rocks!

rand
02-03-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by aimeesweet
Epassporte rocks!

So does Aimee Sweet!

Hey BABY!!!!

--R

aimeesweet
02-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by rand
So does Aimee Sweet!

Hey BABY!!!!

--R

Hi sweetie!!! How have you been?

xoxo

monaro
02-04-2005, 05:56 AM
Chris, thanks goes out to Platinumbucks for setting myself up with the visa electron card.

epassporte seems solid and is working well.

webgurl
02-04-2005, 04:11 PM
ePassporte is the greatest thing since slice bread :D

lazzlo
02-05-2005, 04:04 AM
I just got one yesterday. Does it always take 5 bucks off as a fee no matter the money amount?

gunner
02-05-2005, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by lazzlo
I just got one yesterday. Does it always take 5 bucks off as a fee no matter the money amount?

$5 for every hundo you deposit

so if you deposit less, let's say $50, still $5 fee
that is a drawback to epass - and I got nailed by it