PDA

View Full Version : I think it's time I moved to.....

Rochard
02-01-2005, 10:32 AM
CANADA.

The Great White North.

I'm looking at it this way. I got two tickets this month for speeding. I haven't gotten a ticket in years and suddenly bam. So I'm thinking if I move up North I'll be able to outrun the Mounties on their horses, eh?

sweet7
02-01-2005, 10:36 AM
RCMP here is a pretty tough bunch of people and they're out ticketing this week too. Nothing really welcomes warm or bearable weather like a bunch of law enforcement officials trying to meet their quotas.

sweetums
02-01-2005, 11:19 AM
You make the trip up and I'll take you personally to our nations capital to check out the Mounties ;)

sweet7....I hear you on that one...wasn't this weekend gorgeous?? I could actually go outside and walk around....the hibernation may be coming to an early end this year :)

SexyScribe
02-01-2005, 11:35 AM
sweetums.. what a weekend! The sun was out, it was barely freezing.. that can only mean one thing...it's almost time to kill the groundhog.. :D

Roc.. the mounties have it easy up here.. we can barely outrun them in our dogsleds.

sweet7
02-01-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by sweetums
You make the trip up and I'll take you personally to our nations capital to check out the Mounties ;)

sweet7....I hear you on that one...wasn't this weekend gorgeous?? I could actually go outside and walk around....the hibernation may be coming to an early end this year :)

let's not jinx it sweetums!!!

Rochard
02-01-2005, 11:41 AM
Do Canadians really hibernate? Just lock themselves up with 300 cans of spam and sleep, watch tv, play on the computer, and never leave the house?

sweet7
02-01-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Rochard
Do Canadians really hibernate? Just lock themselves up with 300 cans of spam and sleep, watch tv, play on the computer, and never leave the house?

yes, minus the spam.