PDA

View Full Version : Your worst nightmare?

Visualad
02-09-2005, 11:44 AM
I dont get nightmares that often, but last night I was dreaming one of my teeths broke in half and just dropped to the ground, looking all rotten and nasty...

I gotta say.. Nightmares about teeth.. Gotta be one of the worst.. hehe..

Anyone agree on this? Lemme hear your worst nightmare..

:)

Evil Chris
02-09-2005, 12:56 PM
For whatever reason, one of my recurring nightmares is of a dream that I am late for something. Must be something very important too because I wake up feeling paniked and anxious. Weird, because I am always on time for stuff.

Jasun
02-10-2005, 12:28 PM
When I was a waiter, it was that I had a tray ful of drinks, a bar full of customers and I couldn't find my section.

Ramos
02-10-2005, 01:05 PM
When I was a kid....maybe 6? My aunt was babysitting me, but had a date too, so she took me with her boyfriend to see The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.....as you can imagine.....It scared the crap out of me.....so to this day...every year or so, I'll have a dream that I am getting chased by leatherface.......and I wake up exhausted from running my ass off...

sweet7
02-10-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by ramos
When I was a kid....maybe 6? My aunt was babysitting me, but had a date too, so she took me with her boyfriend to see The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.....as you can imagine.....It scared the crap out of me.....so to this day...every year or so, I'll have a dream that I am getting chased by leatherface.......and I wake up exhausted from running my ass off...

that's fucked up, your aunt ain't cool.

I've had the teeth one, the best dream I ever had was swimming at the same speed with a bunch of dolphins. It was short but by far the most memorable dream I've ever had.

Pendo
02-10-2005, 05:58 PM
My worst nightmare....I had a dream that my mom was killed, I was sooo happy when I woke up and realized that was just a dream :)

IwantU Bryan
02-10-2005, 08:09 PM
When you dream that the people you love die, those are really bad nightmares :(

Ramos
02-10-2005, 11:03 PM
I haven't had many of those....

Nightmares suck either way!

sweet7
02-11-2005, 12:06 AM
they suck but it also depends on if you're into the dream interperatation thing. In which case it could be a cool thing.

Visualad
02-11-2005, 07:11 AM
everyone has their own "niche" in nightmares..
For me.. I never had a nightmare about anyone I know would die.

Stuff with the body seems the most disturbing for me.. Dunno why.

I bought this dream interpretation book a few years back.. Never read it. Maybe I should.. ;-)