PDA

View Full Version : What are the standings so far for the contest ??

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
12-06-2002, 11:10 AM
It would be real sweet if you could give us an end of week one update Chris ...

StuartD
12-06-2002, 11:40 AM
You want Chris to add up the points? Dude, if I had the hangover that he must have... I wouldn't even be counting the # of advil...

Ya best ask FunB :xthumbs:

Juge
12-06-2002, 03:35 PM
He made a thread here with some stats:

http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1058

Darin
12-07-2002, 10:51 AM
Hungry, isnt it obvious that Stuart is the biggest whore here?

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
12-07-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Darin
Hungry, isnt it obvious that Stuart is the biggest whore here?

Darin ... What happens between you and Stuart behind closed doors is none of my business :(

Juge
12-07-2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
Darin ... What happens between you and Stuart behind closed doors is none of my business :( Ha ha ha ha ha ha :D

StuartD
12-07-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
Darin ... What happens between you and Stuart behind closed doors is none of my business :(

Yeah but it would make $millions as content :xthumbs:

Juge
12-07-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by StuartD
Yeah but it would make $millions as content :xthumbs: Ha ha ha ha, that reminds me of a question I once heard asked to many males: would you suck some dude's dick if you got $1 million? Even if no one found out about it? Some people had to think about it. My answer was no fucking way and it took 0.01 seconds to decide.

StuartD
12-07-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Juge
Ha ha ha ha, that reminds me of a question I once heard asked to many males: would you suck some dude's dick if you got $1 million? Even if no one found out about it? Some people had to think about it. My answer was no fucking way and it took 0.01 seconds to decide.

We asked my teacher that in college once... on the air. I have the recording somewhere.

Us: What would you do for 1 million bucks?

Teacher: Hmm... I think... well, put it this way..... I'd pitch, but I wouldn't catch.