PDA

View Full Version : A Question About Review Sites

Dirty-Girl
02-11-2005, 02:01 PM
Hiya Peeps – Dirty’s in da House!
I’ve got a little question about review sites. What do you all think about them? Which one’s are good and which one’s should be avoided? I submitted to a few a couple years back but the traffic was just so so.
As you may or may not know, I was away for a while but I’m back with a horny vengeance. Incidentally, I do have a good excuse for my absence – I have a brand new baby girl – so as you can imagine I needed a little time to get back in shape! The one bonus is the new 38D Boobs which I seem to have magically grown! I guess this officially makes me a “MILF” (LMAO)
Anyways, I’ve got some much needed “Making Up To Do” - I’ll be starting back with my LIVE web cam shows very shortly, I moved into a beautiful cottage on Lake Muskoka and I’m in the process of building a new SexCam Room in the attic.

Anyways, I look forward to hearing about your “Review Site” experiences & recommendations.
Vivacious Valentine Kisses
Rachel – aka DirtyGirl xoox

PS – Happy Valentines (big smooch)

rabbit
02-11-2005, 03:23 PM
you're welcome to submit it to ours :)

PattyeCake
02-11-2005, 03:55 PM
Hi Dirty Girl!
Big Big Congrats on the baby girl!
daughters are a true joy in life!!

Now, about your question on Review sites:
I see that my boss has already replied! lol! he's Fast!

I have to say that in all of my years in this industry, Rabbits Reviews is the Best review site on the net.. (and thats not just because I work there) The reviews are Honest and very in depth.... We have excellent traffic (as many will attest to) and wonderful conversion rates! average 1/72

Please, come on by and give us a look, and if you have any questions at all, I'll be right here to answer them for ya!

Dirty-Girl
02-11-2005, 04:01 PM
I just finished sending you a submission - Guess I'm also quik like a rabbit!
Kissez
Rachel xoxx

Evil Chris
02-11-2005, 04:15 PM
That's what I like about xnations... ask a good question, and you get a good answer.

Congrats on the little one Rachel... and your site is looking awesome.
:xthumbs:

PattyeCake
02-11-2005, 05:32 PM
Hi Evil one, Please give FunBrunette and that little one a big hug from me!!

:D

Evil Chris
02-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by PattyeCake
Hi Evil one, Please give FunBrunette and that little one a big hug from me!!

:D Just one? I prefer to give them constantly. ;)

PattyeCake
02-12-2005, 01:24 PM
As beautiful as the both of them are... can't say that I blame ya!

SeriousCash
02-24-2005, 11:05 AM
We've submitted our site to Rabbit and others. This give some traffic and additional attractive tools for surfers.