PDA

View Full Version : Webmaster DODGEBALL Tournament is ON!!!

sweetums
02-17-2005, 11:08 AM
Come one...come all..to the very FIRST Webmaster Dodgeball Tournament! LightspeedCash and the Phoenix Forum are proud to host the major ball-fondling event of the year!!

Feeling stressed, anxious, a little aggressive? Well move over shrinks, yoga, and Prozac!! Dodgeball it all away!!

Head over to http://www.lightspeeddodgeball.com for all the information and to sign up your team!!

Who: Up to 16 teams of 4 people per team (first 16 with 4-person teams together will play, 16 teams max)
Where: The Phoenix Forum/Mission Palms Tennis Court
When: Thursday, March 31st and Friday, April 1st, 2005. Between 4:30pm and 6:30pm each day.

Up to sixteen teams will compete in a single elimination tournament with the prelims held on the 31st and the quarter finals, semifinals, and championship rounds on April 1rst. Prizes will be awarded during Saturday Night's final blowout party hosted by LightspeedCash and Reality Cash, location TBA.

Why: Winning team will split $500 cash from Adult Lounge and $500 worth of content from World Wide Content!

And get your cameras ready for our very sexy "Strip Dodgeball" rounds featuring the Lightspeed Girls, The Girls of Yanks Cash, and other hot guest models!!

Let's play Dodgeball!!! http://www.lightspeeddodgeball.com

Steve Lightspeed

*sweetums spreading the message that it is ON!! I've been in full training since post-Internext -- my secret weapon....the whiteness of my legs (from the lack of damn sun) will blind you all!!!

Rochard
02-17-2005, 11:41 AM
Anyone want to take on Team Lightspeed?

http://www.rochardsbunnyranch.com/lightspeed/dodgeball/22.jpg

LaurieX
02-17-2005, 01:04 PM
This will be very entertaining LOL:bonk:

sweetums
02-17-2005, 10:06 PM
Ten teams to goooooooo!!!

This is gonna be FUN :)

Rochard
02-17-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by LaurieX
This will be very entertaining LOL:bonk:

Yeah, it will be. Did you read the rules:

• During tournament play, men who have been hit by a ball can go to the sidelines at which point they can either drink a can of beer or a shot of Jager and return to the game, or wait for a team mate to catch a ball. Women can either also take a shot or remove an article of clothing.

sweetums
02-18-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Rochard
Yeah, it will be. Did you read the rules:

• During tournament play, men who have been hit by a ball can go to the sidelines at which point they can either drink a can of beer or a shot of Jager and return to the game, or wait for a team mate to catch a ball. Women can either also take a shot or remove an article of clothing.

Remind me to wear layers ;)

sweetums
02-22-2005, 01:02 PM
Come on peeps....we're up to 7 teams!! We need another 9 to make this a full-fledged bruiser-fest!! heheheh

I think I'm just excited that I'll be in the sun again finally ;)

kaustic
02-22-2005, 04:15 PM
Hahaha... Rochard get some good video for us! Wish I could make it

Rochard
02-22-2005, 09:17 PM
I will do that. Promise.

jscott
02-23-2005, 08:52 PM
haha awesome pic, pls no one hurt any of the LS girls, take it easy on them!!!!

LAJ
02-24-2005, 02:00 AM
Oh man... I'm SO in....

j0el
02-24-2005, 10:39 AM
I'll be there !!!
Hope I get hit often so I can drink beer on the sidelines