PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Palau starts tonight!

Funbrunette
02-17-2005, 05:24 PM
Let the games begin! :cool:

Evil Chris
02-17-2005, 05:58 PM
I'm all over it. We don't take phone calls on Thursday nights between 8 and 9pm. :)

FeTiShLaDy
02-18-2005, 08:29 AM
yep! Survivor is on and there were 2 persons voted out within 20 minutes.

Funbrunette
02-18-2005, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by FeTiShLaDy
yep! Survivor is on and there were 2 persons voted out within 20 minutes.

Thank God they got rid of that crazy singing teacher...lol and I thought I had mental issues...lol :bonk:

sweet7
02-18-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Thank God they got rid of that crazy singing teacher...lol and I thought I had mental issues...lol :bonk:

I saw the beginning, they were all complaining about her. So much for that!

Evil Chris
02-18-2005, 11:00 AM
It's looking good so far. I like the unique way they started this one by booting two people after the first night.

Bec
02-18-2005, 11:38 AM
LOL ... in agreement here on the singing teacher!! She was on my last nerve in a matter of seconds! Can't imagine having to be on the boat or island with her!

And when will these folks learn to wear proper attire in the event they pull the "you've lost your luggage" routine? Last time that happened that one big fella Rupert ended up wearing a skirt the whole show!

Anyone stay on the station and catch the CSI that followed? Murder victim was into the adult baby scene ... I swear their writers comb our niche sites for ideas!

venturi
02-19-2005, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Bec
LOL ... in agreement here on the singing teacher!! She was on my last nerve in a matter of seconds! Can't imagine having to be on the boat or island with her!

Darlin, imagine being the dude that got the boot with her having to put up with her insane songs for the duration of their sequestering! They shot this show a while ago, and until they aired the "booting" these two have been TOGETHER alone and away from the rest of the world. I'd have either strangled her, hung myself or BOTH!

dyonisus
02-21-2005, 01:58 PM
I thought the entire format of the show this time around was perfect for lupsetting any tribal alliances that form. For the first 48 hours they were all together able to form alliances outside the tribes.

I love survivor that is a fact and I am glad the producers are mixing up the rules a little, it makes for a better game.

nanda
02-21-2005, 09:35 PM
The first episode was great!;)