PDA

View Full Version : I didn't win today's contest but I hit 1k :p

sweet7
02-18-2005, 03:32 PM
When's the next contest and can we eliminate this final question = 25 points business :p

:badcomp:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

P.S. the squirrels make you horny, the squirrels make you horny, the squirrels make you horny , the squirrels make you horny

http://emoticons.free.fr/emoticon/images/hypnotize.jpg

congratulations to Ronaldo for winning contest #2!!!!

monaro
02-18-2005, 03:48 PM
You did good though, I could see you did allot of research duing the questions.

sweet7
02-18-2005, 03:51 PM
I tried, I hope I do better on the next one, good show Monaro :)

Rochard
02-18-2005, 11:21 PM
Yeah, those contests are rough - and quickly adds to your post count. I wonder how many posts I have here.

I still think the capital of West Germany was Moscow.

Rochard
02-18-2005, 11:22 PM
Only 475 posts. I need to stop slacking off, huh?

Evil Chris
02-18-2005, 11:50 PM
Well sweet, you get one more kick at the can. There's one more trivia contest coming up soon.

sweet7
02-19-2005, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Rochard
I still think the capital of West Germany was Moscow.

I knew I wasn't alone.........

sweet7
02-19-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Well sweet, you get one more kick at the can. There's one more trivia contest coming up soon.

yep I'm gonna give my F5 key a rest until then :bonk:

monaro
02-19-2005, 04:40 AM
Your avatar is a very good pick for coming spring.

Evil Chris Does Sweet7 receive something special for reaching 1k He has helped out with XNations on many occasions.

I say a XNations Cap? I have one ordered from the same embroider I went to to have my one made.

Will have a webcam shot of it tomorrow when I pick it up. It is yours if you wish. Evil Chris might get you something different though. :)

Have a great day.

sweet7
02-19-2005, 10:16 AM
thanks Monaro, I appreciate that very much, I just want another shot at the next contest!

DADDY NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF SHOES !!!!!:D

monaro
02-19-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by sweet7
thanks Monaro, I appreciate that very much, I just want another shot at the next contest!

What sort of shoes you planning on getting?

I like wearing Colorado when im going out. I just got a new set the other day to walk around Sexpo in.

sweet7
02-19-2005, 01:13 PM
actually my recent favorites have been Royals from australia but I hear the company is now defunct. :(

Not 100% sure though 'cause their website is still up.

monaro
02-21-2005, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by sweet7

Sweet,
After speaking with you some time ago and how I learnt that you like wearing Cap's and even though you might already have a favorite Cap to wear, I though you might like this one that I would like to send to you.

The font is different, we are yet to re-create the same style of the true XNations font. I like it, the letters stand tall and it really stands out from a distance.

Cheers from your aussie mate downunder.

Monaro

monaro
02-21-2005, 03:17 AM
See the difference in this one and my present one. Mine is the one on the right =)

PS its dark now, so the pics dont come out too well.

sweet7
02-21-2005, 09:31 AM
That's very kind of you and they look very good, but it's not necessary. You should keep it for yourself. I don't want to trouble you with shipping and all that. Hit me up on ICQ when you get a chance I'd like to speak with you about some domains I just purchased. I will be out this afternoon but will be back in the evening.
Cheers mate. :)