PDA

View Full Version : Hey Rochard!

Panky
02-19-2005, 05:02 PM
Looks like you got GFY all fired up by posting the Iraq pictures there. LOL! Looks like GFY can't function without seeing pics of dead bodies and gore. They couldn't just simply look at the pics. They need to turn it into debates about who killed who and stuff like that. LOL!

:D

Evil Chris
02-19-2005, 09:32 PM
oh well... and I thought the pics were nice.

Rochard
02-21-2005, 01:36 AM
As mentioned (numerous times) before, I come from a long family line of US Marines. I don't know nearly enough about politics to debate the rights from the wrongs. As a former US Marines, I believe in supporting the troops no matter what.

I spent my free time studying WWII from all aspects, including the politics of the time. And I've learned that our governments sometimes know a lot more than the general public can ever imagine, and sometimes our governments have long term goals that the general public cannot begin to understand. (Note that the general public just allowed Bushie to stay in office another four years!)

With that said: For the next ten years Americans will die in Iraq, and the world will hate the US for what we've done. At the same time the US is currently sitting on a fair percentage of the world's oil supply. And in case you haven't heard the oil is about to run out in the next ten - thirty years.

How's that for planning?

Maybe - just maybe - Bush and his cronies are able to see that far into the future. We'll curse him now and for years to come, but later in life he might be our hero. Wouldn't that suck?

My intention with the pictures - which were also posted on X Nations - was to show how beautiful Iraq can be.