PDA

View Full Version : Paysite Feeds.

mailman
12-06-2002, 10:21 PM
any one here offer feeds for paysites? if so i just have some questions to ask thanks so just post the best way i can contact you...

Thanks.

Mailman.

:happy:

gunner
12-06-2002, 10:53 PM
did someone say feeds?
mailman, check out my sig or hit me up on icq/email anytime.

StuartD
12-06-2002, 11:27 PM
you will NEVER... and I guarantee NEVER find video feeds better for your paysite than MaskTV.

Honestly, get a few feeds, I don't dispute that, for best results. But MaskTV is a must.

Real people... honest to goodness real people off the street who email us their sexual fantasies and then come in and live them out on camera... and we show those videos to your members... complete with before/after interview, behind the scenes and producers/directors comments. It's a friggin DVD!

Anyway, my ICQ # and stuff is in my sig. If ya want unique stuff, check it out :xthumbs:

Shann
12-07-2002, 12:07 AM
DUDE i broker lotsa content, hit me up, I'm sure I have what you need! Just picked up an AMAZING new live feed with NO upsell, new on the market only 2 sites have it! contact me!

icq 52624206
aim trafficqueenxxx

Dugmor
12-07-2002, 02:14 AM
We have some Leased Content (http://www.joinrightnow.com/lease/) if you are interested !

StuartD
12-07-2002, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by Shann
DUDE i broker lotsa content, hit me up, I'm sure I have what you need! Just picked up an AMAZING new live feed with NO upsell, new on the market only 2 sites have it! contact me!

icq 52624206
aim trafficqueenxxx

Shann... speaking of this fun spam stuff, any word from the bossman? :D