PDA

View Full Version : The Dokkman Returnith!!! XNations ROKKS

dokkster
02-25-2005, 11:26 AM
Fuck!!!

So sorry it took me so long to get back over and out and around... going through the big D.. still trying to locate missing wife and daughter.. but ain't gonna bum nobody fuck that.. it's just great to be back and to get some shit happenin with EC again... fuckin' missed u in negril!!!!

Anyway.. how bout some good news.. fuck we could all use a little..

Not spammin' just want the struggling artists out there to get a chance to get some cash fast...

It's real simple... make a hardcore tour for any of the CE premium sites listed and fill out the form to earn $25.00! If your tour is selected you may be asked to furnish the raw graphics files from the program you used to create it. You will not receive any cash for "BS". We will try your tour, if selected, and if it converts you will receive an additional $1000.00.

Not gonna spam with a lotta crap, those are the basics, head here and get the info you need.. and rokk on. ;-)

http://adult-xxx-links.net/build_a_tour/

Visualad
02-25-2005, 12:23 PM
Welcome back!

Evil Chris
02-25-2005, 12:55 PM
Hey Dokk! Nice to see you... Yeah I missed out on Negril. Way too much going on right now but I'll probably see you if you're attending the Phoenix Forum. I need to get out of this Montreal weather and get a few rounds of golf in.

CE project looks good! Now if I was only born with some design skills, I might be able to do something about it. :)

FeTiShLaDy
02-28-2005, 08:56 AM
hi Dokk, great to see you here at Xnations!:)

Panky
02-28-2005, 04:22 PM
Welcum back Dokk! :D