PDA

View Full Version : Structuring an affiliate program

kaustic
02-28-2005, 02:03 PM
I was just wondering how difficult it is to structure an affiliate program, and what kind of different methods are there of monitoring commission and or referals, etc?

Shann
02-28-2005, 02:32 PM
That kinda info will cost ya! ;)

kaustic
02-28-2005, 02:35 PM
OH yeah? ;-)

Right now, I'm dead broke, and I'm loaded with bills, and have yet to launch the site... but I wanna make sure I get everything lined up so when I do launch, it doesn't flop.... Whatcha need? Right now I can take some requests for some sensual pics of myself ;-) haha... but I'm not sure if you're into latino males ..... haha... PM me, if you're offering a service or something, seriously let me know what it costs and what kinda info I'll be getting in return..

Thanks for the post

Panky
02-28-2005, 04:32 PM
CCBill has an option to set-up an affiliate program for your site through them.

kaustic
02-28-2005, 05:03 PM
Hrmm.... I'm not sure if I will even be using CCBill for payment processing at all, but thanks for the info. I will look at what they have to offer. Don't they take a % per transaction?

Panky
02-28-2005, 05:55 PM
There's fees involved no matter which way you go, they are just packaged under different names.

CCBill takes a percentage, but I don't know what it is.

If you go on your own, you have to start everything from scratch. Merchant account, registering the business name, processing scripts, qualify for credit card transactions, bank fees may apply,...

If you go with CCBill or a company like them, some of the hassles of going solo are eased a bit.

It's just a matter of researching and weighing your options.

kaustic
02-28-2005, 05:59 PM
Good point...

Anyone out there using paycash.us??

I was reading the article on cozyfrog.... I wanna have a few different payment processing options for the customers.