PDA

View Full Version : Buffy The Vampire Slayer

DonMike
03-01-2005, 07:15 PM
Anyone here, like me, just catching on to Buffy The Vampire Slayer? Or am I alone in this? LOL.

Panky
03-01-2005, 07:58 PM
I never really got into it. My old boss loved that show! We would schedule patients to make sure he was finished by the time the show came on. If it turned into a long day, he'd set his VCR to record it. He was majorly addicted to that show.

DonMike
03-01-2005, 08:07 PM
I can see why. My roommate has them all on DVD and we started at episode one and are now up to season 4. I'm totally hooked. I never even watched it when it was on. LOL! Very clever writing, funny, sad, suspenseful. I'm looking forward to checking out Angel as well.

DonMike
03-01-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Panky
I never really got into it. My old boss loved that show! We would schedule patients to make sure he was finished by the time the show came on. If it turned into a long day, he'd set his VCR to record it. He was majorly addicted to that show.

BTW, what kind of 'patients" are we talking about. I wonder about being on the operating table and a doctor about to cut into me thinking "Man, if I can wrap this up quickly I can get home before Willow turns evil. LOL!!!

Samurai Jack
03-02-2005, 09:23 AM
Oddly, I never got into Buffy that much, but I'm a huge Angel fan. And of course, I'm still pissed that they took it off the air. I belong to netflix, so I rented all five seasons of Angel. Good stuff.

Gruntled
03-02-2005, 11:24 AM
I've only seen 2 or 3 episodes.

Jasun
03-02-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by WWC-DonMike
My roommate has them all on DVD and we started at episode one and are now up to season 4.

your Roommate?

Is that all I am to you?

Geez, and here I thought I was your sexless house-servant and all around great guy.

But I'm having just as much fun watching them for a tenth time as Don is for the first.. moreso, really, because Don gets the jokes that I don't.

DonMike
03-02-2005, 12:23 PM
Okay, I stand corrected...

My sexless house-servant and all around great guy has them all on DVD and we started at episode one and are now up to season 4.

Heh heh, I forgot you were here, Jasun. Good thing I didn't say anything nasty about you. :bonk:

dyonisus
03-02-2005, 12:30 PM
I watched a few seasons, the end got a little hard to follow, but yes, the jokes the dry wit and the plot were all great -- We are lookign to get all seasons - I did not like Angel as much, but still watched a few episodes

NastyTaylor
03-03-2005, 03:30 PM
I love that serie also like Angel!!

Evil Chris
03-03-2005, 04:20 PM
I don't think I've ever seen even one episode.
Back in those days I was watching Xena Princess Warrior. :)

McAttack
03-03-2005, 04:29 PM
Yeah it's a good show. I watched a lot of it when it was on, but I missed a few key episodes so I got lost towards the end. I liked Angel much better, a bit darker.

DonMike
03-03-2005, 04:30 PM
Oh, EvilChris, you don't know what you're missing. LOL.

I just got to the end of season 4. They had a lesbian romance between two college girls and it was the single best "coming out" storylines I've ever seen done on TV.

Janell
03-03-2005, 07:08 PM
Buffy rockes. Its that whole innocent girl fighting the deomons of society.

Jasun
03-03-2005, 07:52 PM
It's so true, Don, I've never seen a gay relationship and coming out story line handled so well.

And it only gets better from there.

sammy
03-06-2005, 07:30 PM
she is sexy nothing more for me about the tv show

Rochard
03-06-2005, 11:38 PM
Is it just me, or is this show totally dumb?

(Then again I'm a huge fan of Miami Vice - go figure!)

DonMike
03-07-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Rochard
Is it just me, or is this show totally dumb?

(Then again I'm a huge fan of Miami Vice - go figure!)

We each have our own tastes, Rochard. Although, I have to admit, in the 80's I really wanted a white jacket and pastel shirts like Don Johnson. :)

gnat69
03-07-2005, 03:42 PM
I have seen every episode twice and I love Spike!!!!:D

DonMike
03-07-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by gnat69
I have seen every episode twice and I love Spike!!!!:D

Ooooh, I have a thing for guys with bleached blond hair. :)

Do you know he's not really British? He's from LA!!! Totally fake accent.

sexykitten
03-07-2005, 09:10 PM
I used to love Buffy! I would watch it every chance I got...and secretly had a crush on Spike. I especially loved the storyline when Buffy and Spike were fucking. I hadn't watched it in a while until I changed hours at my 'other' job and suddenly I have some afternoons off...when they play reruns. I watch it again sometimes, but I honesly can't see what I saw in Spike before. He's kinda gross looking.

I watched the first few episodes of Angel, but I couldn't get attached to it. It just didn't have the fire that Buffy had.

dyonisus
03-08-2005, 10:55 AM
For SK to say she likes something it must be good, she trashes all the other shows I watch...

I was going to pick up season one the other night but instead got myself Get shorty and a music DVD.