PDA

View Full Version : Please welcome our newest sponsor!!!

Funbrunette
03-07-2005, 08:01 AM
I'd like to welcome our newest sponsor www.netbolt.com

NetBolt.com - Affordable. Reliable Service. Integrity. Consistent Uptime. 24 hour Support. Speed. NetBolt provides the essentials that all webmasters need 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. Service, safety and security are NetBolt's top priorities for every customer. NetBolt offers flexible hosting plans to meet the evolving needs of every Webmaster.

I'm also happy to announce I'm am the new Marketing rep, so please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns! You all know where to find me!

:angel:

:)

Visualad
03-07-2005, 08:37 AM
Welcome To xnations!

Rochard
03-07-2005, 09:31 AM
You changed your avatar?

Funbrunette
03-07-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Rochard
You changed your avatar?

Yeah, you don't like Harold and Kumar? If you make me a better one I'll use it! ;)

Raya
03-07-2005, 10:26 AM
Hmmm, they soud pretty good I might just have a few clients to send your way. I'll ping you later today with a couple of questions.

JFK
03-07-2005, 11:33 AM
Congrats FB !!!!

Raven
03-07-2005, 12:37 PM
March 7, 2005 - NetBolt.Com, LLC Launches NetBolt Hosting Solutions.

(New Jersey) - NetBolt.Com, LLC believes that reliable hosting is an essential concern for all Internet businesses. With intense concentration on affordability, safety, security, and uptime, NetBolt (http://www.netbolt.com) provides hosting solutions for a wide gamut of business enterprises. With ten years of IT and business experience, Dory Tricot, President and Owner of NetBolt, offers flexible hosting plans and outstanding customer support.

Using top of the line hardware and current, compatible software, NetBolt offers both shared hosting and dedicated hosting plans, which will satisfy the requirements of both start-up and large companies.
NetBolt's Global IP Network features OC3, OC12, and OC48 circuits, along with Cisco and Juniper Network router technology. With this technology, sites load quickly, transferring data with speed and accuracy. Site uptime is NetBolt's focus, along with twenty-four hour support, three hundred-sixty-five days a year. As a business evolves and expands, NetBolt is there to make sure the hosting package continues to fit the growing client needs.

Dory Tricot says, "We have looked at hosting in its entirety and have concluded there are issues which needed to be addressed to maintain client satisfaction. We discovered so many unhappy, nightmarish hosting stories, we felt compelled to create a company that focused completely on our clients and their needs for a complete hosting solution."

Clients can earn money back with NetBolt's referral program. For every client who buys a hosting package, there will be a monthly recurring pay out of 5% of the package purchased. NetBolt believes in sharing the wealth.

Visit NetBolt for complete hosting packages and take advantage of their amazing Opening Month Specials.

Shared Hosting Special For New Clients:
• 200GB Data Transfer
• 1.5GB Server Storage
• Host 25 web sites / domains
• No Setup - No Contracts
Purchase - $39.99/month

Dedicated Hosting Special for New Clients:
• 2.4GHz - 512MB RAM
• 80GB SATA HDD
• 1,265GB Data Transfer
Purchase for $245/month

http://www.netbolt.com.

Contact Information:

Dory Tricot, President/Owner
NetBolt.Com, LLC
Sales: sales@netbolt.com
Technical Support: support@netbolt.com

And, now you can contact FunBrunette, who is the rep for the host with the most!!!

Congrats, FB!!

Funbrunette
03-07-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Raven
March 7, 2005 - NetBolt.Com, LLC Launches NetBolt Hosting Solutions.

(New Jersey) - NetBolt.Com, LLC believes that reliable hosting is an essential concern for all Internet businesses. With intense concentration on affordability, safety, security, and uptime, NetBolt (http://www.netbolt.com) provides hosting solutions for a wide gamut of business enterprises. With ten years of IT and business experience, Dory Tricot, President and Owner of NetBolt, offers flexible hosting plans and outstanding customer support.

Using top of the line hardware and current, compatible software, NetBolt offers both shared hosting and dedicated hosting plans, which will satisfy the requirements of both start-up and large companies.
NetBolt's Global IP Network features OC3, OC12, and OC48 circuits, along with Cisco and Juniper Network router technology. With this technology, sites load quickly, transferring data with speed and accuracy. Site uptime is NetBolt's focus, along with twenty-four hour support, three hundred-sixty-five days a year. As a business evolves and expands, NetBolt is there to make sure the hosting package continues to fit the growing client needs.

Dory Tricot says, "We have looked at hosting in its entirety and have concluded there are issues which needed to be addressed to maintain client satisfaction. We discovered so many unhappy, nightmarish hosting stories, we felt compelled to create a company that focused completely on our clients and their needs for a complete hosting solution."

Clients can earn money back with NetBolt's referral program. For every client who buys a hosting package, there will be a monthly recurring pay out of 5% of the package purchased. NetBolt believes in sharing the wealth.

Visit NetBolt for complete hosting packages and take advantage of their amazing Opening Month Specials.

Shared Hosting Special For New Clients:
• 200GB Data Transfer
• 1.5GB Server Storage
• Host 25 web sites / domains
Purchase - $39.99/month

Dedicated Hosting Special for New Clients:
• 2.4GHz - 512MB RAM
• 80GB SATA HDD
• 1,265GB Data Transfer
Purchase for $245/month

http://www.netbolt.com.

Contact Information:

Dory Tricot, President/Owner
NetBolt.Com, LLC
Sales: sales@netbolt.com
Technical Support: support@netbolt.com

And, now you can contact FunBrunette, who is the rep for the host with the most!!!

Congrats, FB!!

Thank's Raven! I know I'll get a few Xnationers aboard just to get me going....lol :evil:

DonMike
03-07-2005, 12:56 PM
Right on, Funbrunette!!! I know you'll do an awesome job! They are lucky to have you. :)

thruma
03-07-2005, 01:04 PM
congrats FB :xthumbs:

Raven
03-07-2005, 03:49 PM
It was a pretty awesome idea....to have FB rep NetBolt.....

Funbrunette
03-07-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Raven
It was a pretty awesome idea....to have FB rep NetBolt.....

You may take that back after dealing with me...lol Nah, I'm an FUN girl and I know my biz! :D

Janell
03-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Welcome to the xnation family.

Pendo
03-08-2005, 06:38 PM
welcome to XNations!!

Evil Chris
03-09-2005, 08:22 PM
Welcome NetBolt! Anyone needing hosting should at least give them a look.

gorgeous
03-12-2005, 03:50 AM
:bonk: you are welome here..see yah around..:bonk:

Panky
03-12-2005, 05:31 PM
Welcum to XNations :)

Very cool to read FB has teamed up with you guys! A very good match indeed!

Screamer
03-14-2005, 05:40 AM
WELCOME! :D