PDA

View Full Version : what a shitty week

erika
12-07-2002, 07:54 PM
well I think my 3rd bad thing happened today, first the hunter breaking my gate and my horses all get loose, then yesterday, my grey Arab mare(pictured below)goes and chokes on her hay and I spent the next hour and a half working the clump so she wasnt choking on it, then today I get the spca out there and they inform me that there was a call sent in the my horses were in great distress and starving to death, can you tell by my horse pics(all taken today) that my horses are far from being in distress, in fact they are rather plump and in foal for july(3 mares)

My horses eat way better than i do at times, I had to show her where the horses were getting water from as well as telling her that I had 6 tons of hay which gets delivered as I need it, just because it isnt on site doesnt mean my horses are without, I just prefer to keep it where they cant get into and get sick.

erika
12-07-2002, 08:05 PM
ill have to post them to seperate posts
doesnt want to work for me

erika
connie

erika
CC

erika
12-07-2002, 08:06 PM
and another one of savannah

Evil Chris
12-07-2002, 08:42 PM
Erika! Your horses look to be in fine condition to me. Maybe you have a neighbour who's jealous of you or something... crazy...

Funbrunette and I are proud supporters of the SPCA, though. We give whatever we can, and have even adopted a dog from them.

I hope you get this all sorted out!!!

Pyro
12-07-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Erika! Your horses look to be in fine condition to me. Maybe you have a neighbour who's jealous of you or something... crazy...

Funbrunette and I are proud supporters of the SPCA, though. We give whatever we can, and have even adopted a dog from them.

I hope you get this all sorted out!!!

I agree with you... and btw you have some nice horses over there.

BuggyG
12-07-2002, 09:21 PM
I may be no horse expert but at least I can tell when an animal looks starved and no energy. The horses look plumpy (mmmmmm...plumpyyyyyyy) and running around. Kinda hard to say they inbad condition. Hopefulyl everything will be worked out and the SPCA saw that ya not a bad horse-raiser(?????).

erika
12-07-2002, 11:26 PM
Thanks, I take great pride in making sure my brats are well cared for, they get the best in hay, I dont think ive ever given them bad hay.
and plumpy isnt the word for them, in another couple months my girls will really look big, with only a little over 6 months to go for my babies to be on the ground, YAY!
As for things getting sorted out, they told me the file was closed and that they really didnt need to come out.

Panky
12-08-2002, 02:27 PM
Test

Evil Chris
12-08-2002, 02:34 PM
Test? Oh man... and I didn't even study! :p

Juge
12-08-2002, 02:37 PM
test

Juge
12-08-2002, 02:38 PM
Now that this works once again, I can reply:

It sounds like its some loser trying to stir shit up because he doesnt have anything better to do. I am sure the SPCA will be fine once they see your horses and realize the guy is an idiot.