PDA

View Full Version : Did you guys ever see

Panky
03-08-2005, 11:47 PM
The 2 comedians Ron White and Larry the Cable Guy. They are part of the Blue Collar Comedy tour that is running on HBO or some channel like it.

I just watched them on DVD. I couldn't stop laughing at these two. :D

McAttack
03-09-2005, 12:30 AM
Ron White is awesome. He's the big Texan that always has a drink and a smoke in his hands on Blue Collar? His Standup rocks!

Panky
03-09-2005, 04:58 AM
He's the one. :D I saw the Blue Collar Comedy tour as well. The DVD's were really funny as well. I had never seen them solo before.

Funbrunette
03-09-2005, 09:27 AM
I'll have to make a point to watch it! :)

McAttack
03-09-2005, 11:05 AM
Actually I didn't see the Blue Collar Tour, but I saw Ron White's standup on Comedy Central once and laughed my ass off! If you get to catch it, it's great!

Gruntled
03-09-2005, 11:15 AM
I really like Ron White's material.

DonMike
03-09-2005, 12:59 PM
I don't really watch too much TV but I grew up in rural Pennsylvania where things were very blue collar, so I really get that kind of humor. I'll have to check it out.

Panky
03-09-2005, 01:35 PM
I grew up in PA too.

Ron White is a master at the delivery. His timing is perfect. :D

Gruntled
03-09-2005, 01:56 PM
My wife grew up in rural PA.

Sidorino
03-09-2005, 03:16 PM
Hm...I`ll watch it!

DonMike
03-09-2005, 04:05 PM
Lots of PA folk here. I still drink Rolling Rock and when someone looks at me funny for asking for it I always say "You can take the boy out of Pittsburgh, but ya can't take Pittsburgh out of the boy". LOL!

NetRodent
03-09-2005, 07:28 PM
I'm originally from Pennsylvnia. Williamsport to be specific.

SinSational
03-10-2005, 01:43 AM
i caught that. funny stuff.

Panky
03-10-2005, 04:09 AM
I grew up in Lancaster. I had Amish for neighbors. Needless to say, I don't miss the road apples, or the smell of freshly fertilized fields.

Rochard
03-10-2005, 04:46 AM
I promised sears I would tell this story every night until the lawsuit settled.

I had my van down in Savannah Georgia. I forgot to tell you I had this big two story custom van back when I was married. I forgot to tell you this – It was kind of cool; It had this James Bond thing in the back where you push a button and the couch in the back turned in bed. I thought to myself “I finally have something over those Mercedes Benz driving in laws of mine. When I first got it I brought it over to my brother in law’s house to show it off because he’s such a prick. He takes one look at my van and goes “I can’t believe you didn’t buy a Mercedes Benz”.

“They don’t make a van…..”

“Ron, I don’t think you fully understand the intricacies of Mercedes Benz engineering. Why, I have the three inch wiper blades that keep my headlights clean in a rain storm”.

“I’ve got a place to fuck your sister!”

Anyway, I had the van down in Savannah Georgia and I didn’t like the way the tires were wearing on it so I took the van to Sears Automotive, a trusted name in automotive service. Takes them three and a half hours to change four tires. Turns out they had to whittle one out of a piece of wheat.

I spend $500 of my hard earned money – I take a right hand turn out of the mall, the left hand wheel falls off – FALLS OFF – FALLS THE FUCK OFF.

Turning my van into a tripod, spinning me into a dimension of pissed off I have never been in before in my life.

This guy was a tire guy – That’s all he did. He didn’t some days work on transmissions, he was a tire guy. Sears, I found out later, sent him to tire college for three days.

Turns out he was sick on lug nut day!

But they still let him work on my van.

So I’m sueing them and I hope that they have to change the name of Sears Tower to RON WHITE’S BIG OLD BUILDING!

Rochard
03-10-2005, 04:52 AM
Ron, would you rather spend two hours of your life talking to a car salesman.....

OR

Or would you rather be dragged naked over a cactus with your mouth glued to the exhaust of a greyhound bus.....

OR

Would you rather sandpaper of the asshole of an aligator in a phone booth......

What was that second one again?