PDA

View Full Version : Look who the cat dragged in

erika
03-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Well I am so hard on pc's that ive gone and fried yet another motherboard and chip.*gotta hate this electrical feeling in the winter* Im using my daughter's pc at the moment, have another one in the works. Anyway, missed all you guys and the interesting topics to read over. I no longer have edmontondreams, due to the fact of my ex not giving my my photographs even tho he knows that they belong to me. I have decided to try another venture, I am currently a partner in a webhosting company, have a peek and let me know what You guys think
Web Hosting (http://www.highspeedwebhosting.us/)
Hopefully I can visit more often now that I actually have a pc to work on*ok its only a 333 but it works*
Have fun take care
Erika

Funbrunette
03-10-2005, 07:53 PM
Look who's back! My fave girl Erika and her beautiful horses! How you been girl? We've missed you! :)

Check out OUR new hosting peeps! :nyanya: www.netbolt.com

erika
03-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Im doing pretty good now that im away from doug, I am getting married in april so this is quite the hectic time for me, im now down to one horse, i sure miss all my horses.

Jasun
03-10-2005, 08:04 PM
Hey Erika... nice to hear from a fellow Canadian.

Shitty about your computer..what were you using, and what were you doing that fried the mother board?

erika
03-10-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Jasun
Hey Erika... nice to hear from a fellow Canadian.

Shitty about your computer..what were you using, and what were you doing that fried the mother board?
It was a amd 2000 board and chip, somehow i fried the chip again, it seems i have quite the shocking personality, i was actually zapping the machine and causing it to shut off completely
:blush:

Gruntled
03-10-2005, 09:27 PM
Did you kill the CPU fan? Was this a laptop or a desktop?

Evil Chris
03-11-2005, 09:06 AM
Hi Erika! Long time no see.... :)

erika
03-11-2005, 08:37 PM
Hey Chris hows it hanging, sure has been awhile, :)
the cpu fan as far as i know still works and it was a desktop.

princess
03-11-2005, 11:02 PM
OMG! how are you erika? hon? I've missed you lady

erika
03-13-2005, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by princess
OMG! how are you erika? hon? I've missed you lady
HEY there girl hows it going, i sure missed chatting with you
:)
i lost all my contacts when i split with doug, then he went and changed all the passwords to all my messenger services, so now im having to start all over, he even kept all my photos.
Hugs