PDA

View Full Version : What games do you play?

Evil Chris
03-10-2005, 10:36 PM
All of us must have a few favourite games to play...

Which ones do you like?

Sidorino
03-10-2005, 11:12 PM
what type of games??))It can be both football and black jackie...))

SinSational
03-11-2005, 12:52 AM
mind games, that's about it.

xreload
03-11-2005, 03:21 AM
2Evil Chris

if you mean PC games , when i have a free time , i like play in : WOW,Warcraft,Quake,Counter Strike :D

sweet7
03-11-2005, 08:54 AM
what kind of games?

Evil Chris
03-11-2005, 09:04 AM
Computer games of course...
Personally I like to play Sim City 4 once in awhile. FB and I also like to play The Sims, but we found that we would spend WAY too much time playing it, so we mutually stopped. :)

I used to play a lot of Command & Conquer as well. I really liked that game. I play PS2 occasionally, usually Tiger Woods Golf 2005.

Screamer
03-11-2005, 09:06 AM
Adult business! Best GAME!

Sidorino
03-11-2005, 11:46 AM
I was a pro C-striker...:cool:

Funbrunette
03-11-2005, 11:49 AM
Head games! lol :bonk:

McAttack
03-11-2005, 12:25 PM
There's nothing really good out there these days. I was kinda enjoying Rome: Total War. Half Life 2 bored me. The only game I'm really waiting for it Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on the PC. I refuse to get a crappy PS2 to play it.

I'm getting Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic II now but it's RPG so I probably won't like it. :)

Gruntled
03-11-2005, 12:29 PM
Some of the guys I work with are getting into The Matrix Online big time.

I haven't really played games much in a while. The last ones I got into were Uplink and TheSims.

I still keep Quake2 installed, just as a single-player "blow off some steam" option.

Visualad
03-11-2005, 02:06 PM
Sex games...

in front of the tv...
I like PS2. Anything fast, can be sports games, hockey, nba, or cars like Gran Turismo.. Or fighting games like mortal kombat or virtua fighter.

In my gym I have a ps2 setup so I can play while walking the treadmill or while on the stationary bike.. I got this fucking game called Dynasty warriors. Theres no end to the killing in that game. And the only reason I play it is because time flies when doing cardio and playing it at the same time..
2 levels filled with blood and gore, and one hour of cardio is completed!

dyonisus
03-11-2005, 08:55 PM
hmm, since we are adding a flat panel monitor to the workout room, I thin I might expand that and put an Xbox terminal.. Nice!

I play xbox, fav games are Kelly Slater's pro surfer, and Tony Hawks Skate series, I just picked up THUG 2

Other then that I occaisionally get into an RPG.

(ha, this was my 500th post.. )

princess
03-11-2005, 11:04 PM
I've been hooked on Jewel Quest for a few months.. I can't stop playing it.

McAttack
03-12-2005, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by dyonisus
hmm, since we are adding a flat panel monitor to the workout room, I thin I might expand that and put an Xbox terminal.. Nice!

I play xbox, fav games are Kelly Slater's pro surfer, and Tony Hawks Skate series, I just picked up THUG 2

Other then that I occaisionally get into an RPG.

(ha, this was my 500th post.. )

Let me know what you think of THUG2. I didn't like it as much as the THPS series. I played a LOT of THPS3, or 2, I don't remember. Both actually. Anyways, I was a real addict of that game!

Evil Chris
03-13-2005, 12:20 AM
I have a bunch of PS2 games... but the only one I ever seem to play is the Tiger Woods golf. The other ones require too much of my time!

erika
03-13-2005, 01:06 AM
My ultimate favorite is Zoo tycoon, that is if Im not online in a multiuser dungeon, I kind of enjoy those to any computer games, Im also involved in building a dragonlance based multiuser dungeon, should be a gas when its complete.

dyonisus
03-14-2005, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by McAttack
Let me know what you think of THUG2. ..

I am a huge fan of the THPS series as well, its waht got me back into video games after I got rid of my nintendo.

I have not played much of THUG2 as of yet, but I really dug THUG.. there is a story mode as well as a classic mode (you can play like the original series or you can follow a story and attain goals that way)

I just need to find a bunch of time to indulge in THUG2.

sweet7
03-14-2005, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
I have a bunch of PS2 games... but the only one I ever seem to play is the Tiger Woods golf. The other ones require too much of my time!

Right now my addiction is GT4, and a few months back it was GTA: San Andreas, (not to mention finishing the other games in the GTA series. :bonk:

Janell
03-14-2005, 04:20 PM
I am so bad at games I still enjoy the old school pacman and astroids.. Oh how pong brings back memories~

BobbyR
03-14-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Computer games of course...
Personally I like to play Sim City 4 once in awhile. FB and I also like to play The Sims, but we found that we would spend WAY too much time playing it, so we mutually stopped. :)

I used to play a lot of Command & Conquer as well. I really liked that game. I play PS2 occasionally, usually Tiger Woods Golf 2005.

PS2 is Tiger Woods 2005 for sure. Sims can be pretty addicting. Singles can hook you for hours as well.