PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson May Kill Himself - Friends Fear

TheLegacy
03-11-2005, 10:00 AM
Jackson's publicist, Raymone Bain, insists that Jackson called his lawyer, Tom Mesereau, at 5:15 a.m. PST Thursday morning to tell him of his severe back pain.

But I can tell you that Jackson also made other calls to a variety of people. He didn't sound like he was in pain. He sounded like someone who'd been up all night and was frantic.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,150097,00.html

-------------

hey its FoxNews - so take it with a grain of salt

I thought after his lawyers raised suspicion to the one brothers story eariler this week that Jackson would see a light at the end of the tunnel?? I also notice that when ever he goes to court all of a sudden hes close to having no money at all - If that was the case do you think his lawyers would be anwering their alarm clocks in the morning to get to court?? Nope.

Still the notion is there that as the trail goes further and jackson's lawyers do find it difficult to prove his innocence - would MJ be put on a suicide watch??

Funbrunette
03-11-2005, 10:44 AM
So much fucking drama!!!! Leave the poor guy alone, I doubt he's even guilty...My question is " what were the kids doing ALONE at his house???"

Just my two cents...:huh:

TheLegacy
03-11-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
So much fucking drama!!!! Leave the poor guy alone, I doubt he's even guilty...My question is " what were the kids doing ALONE at his house???"

Just my two cents...:huh:

I dont think I made any specific comments to his guilt, only the matter that if he is attempting to gain sympathy through 'drama' that it could backfire

Panky
03-11-2005, 04:01 PM
Oh well...

He is a star that has been in the public eye his whole life. He's the type who feeds off the attention. He's not going to commit suicide.

SinSational
03-11-2005, 05:34 PM
i'm not sure it would be such a bad thing if he did. some of the stories coming out of the ranch are pretty shady.

dyonisus
03-11-2005, 08:50 PM
its hard to know what is fact and what is fiction really, but he did look funny in those jammies