PDA

View Full Version : WebcamCash is taking you HOSTAGE

Black Dog
03-16-2005, 02:31 PM
WebcamCash is taking you Hostage!
It’s about that time again we are taking out a few lucky Webmasters for a night of beer,pizza and the Bruce Willis blockbuster HOSTAGE! Best Part were picking up the tab! The last event has a huge success and we plan on doing it again this time so here are the details.

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movie-gallery/albums/Hostage/normal_Hostage-Poster.jpg

Who: All webmasters that are in the greater Toronto Area
What: The blockbuster Movie Hostage
When: Friday March 18th meet at the office for Beer and Pizza at 6.30 Movie at 7.20
Where: Black Dog Unlimited offices 273 Richmond St. W..... The Paramount Theather 259 Richmond St. W. (one block east of the BDU office)

Here’s what a fellow movie goer said about the flick.

Jeff Talley (Bruce Willis), a former Los Angeles SWAT police negotiator, has moved to Bristo Camino, a small quiet town away from the big city. He now serves as the chief of police with a small force in a town that has very little crime. After ten years as a hostage negotiator, Jeff was just burned out and needed a quieter life, especially, after his last standoff ended in the death of the hostages. Three teenagers decide to simply steal an SUV from a wealthy accountant just for fun. What started out as a simple theft ended up with the death of a policewoman. The teenage thieves are trapped inside when police backup arrives at the house. The house is heavily fortified with armor and bulletproof glass for the owner's protection, but in this case, it protects the boys from the police. The boys take the family hostage, and Jeff must become something he never wanted to do again, be a hostage negotiator. This is a great action packed Bruce Willis thriller. The film has a superb storyline with many twists and turns that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Bruce Willis is at his best in this type of movie. A must see

LOOKS AWESOME! I so pumped so if you wanna come please hit me up and I will mark you down. I can be reached at Derek@webcamacsh.com or Icq 165-976-549 tell your freinds Thikn about it free beer pizza and a movie plus you can build contacts!!

Jasun
03-16-2005, 03:11 PM
Great.. wait a month til AFTER I move away from TO before you so that.

Fucker.

Oh well...hope you have a good time... Willis makes me Wet.

lazzlo
03-17-2005, 05:59 PM
Word!

Evil Chris
03-17-2005, 11:34 PM
Send Derek up here to Montreal so he can take the Quebec crew out!
;)

lazzlo
03-19-2005, 04:12 PM
Had fun! Thx again guys! And Hazel!