PDA

View Full Version : ACH (Online Check Processing), Processor, Processing, Biller, Billing, 1 month FREE!

WTS - Ben
03-17-2005, 04:02 PM
Web Transaction Services provides merchants any of the following solutions:

-ACHbill.com (http://www.achbill.com/cgi-bin/signup.cgi?RefCode=M42YACBE) is our standard recurring "Join by check" join page solution (also available for one time billing). Unlike the competition, WTS only charges on COLLECTED money!
-CyberTokens.com (http://CyberTokens.com) is designed for VOD & PPV type applications, and gives users "one click" buying power. With CyberTokens, Merchants can capture the impulse sale while WTS guarantees against NSF and invalid/closed accounts.
-SwifPay (http://wtsbank.com/swiftpay) is a service designed specifically for webmasters or employers to quickly and efficiently make pay-outs to their affiliates or employees. Swiftpay make it easy for international companies to make payments to individuals or companies through out the United States and across the globe.

WTS has been processing Checks longer than anyone else on the Adult'Net and I think you would see a noticeable difference in the amount of monies you'll make in comparison to your existing solution! Everybody that has compared services, has seen more monies per check signup and continues to do their Checks with us!

Here are a couple of things to consider:

- We don't charge you unless the funds are collected. There are NO other fees..
- We have the largest negative and positive check database in the industry
- We have propriety fraud controls on the front-end
- We use a "pre-note" process which helps eliminate bad account info from ever being presented to the bank
- We "re-present" all NSF transactions on your behalf
- We have an in-house collections department that goes after bad check writers. We collect the funds owed to you and add them to your settlements.
- We offer a Loyalty program on cancellations. You can offer your members the chance to stay on at a reduced rate. If they do not accept, we direct them to the URL of your choice.
- We offer cross sells, increasing revenues tremendously ( to your own sites, or our other merchants)
- We offer "one-click" buying power!
- We only process U.S. checks ( thus, have NO 3rd party CC risk!)
- We allow both paid and free trials
- We can easily push refer codes through our system, allowing you to pay your webmasters out on "settled" check signups

- AND... we only charge our processing fees on COLLECTED monies! (unlike our competition!)

Want to crunch the numbers at no cost to you? When signing up for our services via our websites, enter this code (M42YACBE) in the comment box, or contract me directly to receive your first month processing free!

Please let me know if you have any questions, my line is always open! :)
I look forward to doing business with you!

Kind Regards,
Ben Zuckerman

Account Manager
Web Transaction Services
Direct: 1(512)263-3011 ext.1168
Mobile: 1(512)461-2181
Email: benz AT wtsbank.com