PDA

View Full Version : Cops are out in full force

Panky
03-19-2005, 03:26 PM
It's really beautiful out today. :) The snow is finally melting and the temp is in the positive numbers. Off the island, I didn't see any cops. I cross the bridge and it's cops galore. I don't know how anyone could really speed off the 40 considering everyone is out today, but they were nailing people left and right. The cops probably met their quota for the month and then some today. LOL!

All I can say is, Montreal drivers are a breed of their own. They put New Jersey drivers to shame. :p

SinSational
03-20-2005, 12:29 AM
how to they compare to us massholes?

Panky
03-20-2005, 12:56 AM
I have no idea. I haven't gotten in trouble with the cops up here yet. :bonk:

venturi
03-20-2005, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by SinSational
NO ONE compares to the MassHoles! LOL
Rule #1: Never make eye contact. That shows you are weak.
Rule #2: Do Not hesitate, Ever! Glance, signal, move.
Rule #3: The speed limit is the LOWER limit, dammit... now move to the right, asshole.
Rule #4: An oxidized and rusty 1982 Mustang beats a shiny new Benz every time when jockeying for position.
Rule #5: If driving around The Commons, failure to obey rules 1 thru 4 will result in you running out of gas and being publically ridiculed.

hehe, I got a hard and quick lesson in rules 1 thru 4 back in 1991 on a weekend trip from Quantico, VA to Boston with a Marine buddy (I was driving the Mustang :cool: ).

blazi
03-20-2005, 01:07 PM
well, cops like everyone else have a job to do I guess!

NetRodent
03-21-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by SinSational

Massachusetts drivers, atleast those from the Boston area, tend to be better drivers but are usually meaner.

McAttack
03-21-2005, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by venturi
NO ONE compares to the MassHoles! LOL
Rule #2: Do Not hesitate, Ever! Glance, signal, move.

Yeah see, a montreal driver's ad to sell his car would read like this "97 Civic, brand new flashers, never been used"

we don't signal, we use the force. You KNOW the guy's going to cut you off, so you block him. Passing lanes don't exist. That's what sidewalks are for.

Panky, yeah we're pretty retarded drivers. You always hear about the bad drivers in LA, but when I was there I was amazed at how well people drove there. In quebec, we are honestly, and sadly, probably the worst drivers in north america. We compare to the italians.

Evil Chris
03-21-2005, 11:30 PM
Odd... but I saw a couple of cops out today right here on Ile-Biz.

What I've noticed since I've become a Dad though is how these morons drive in residential areas like it's NASCAR or something. This *really* pisses me off. So if someone is tailing me, I make full stops at signs and drive 40.

Panky
03-21-2005, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by McAttack
Yeah see, a montreal driver's ad to sell his car would read like this "97 Civic, brand new flashers, never been used"

we don't signal, we use the force. You KNOW the guy's going to cut you off, so you block him. Passing lanes don't exist. That's what sidewalks are for.

Panky, yeah we're pretty retarded drivers. You always hear about the bad drivers in LA, but when I was there I was amazed at how well people drove there. In quebec, we are honestly, and sadly, probably the worst drivers in north america. We compare to the italians.

Click Here (http://www.dirtyfuckingpics.com/iamnotcanadian.mp3) :D

McAttack
03-22-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Panky
Click Here (http://www.dirtyfuckingpics.com/iamnotcanadian.mp3) :D

heheh yeah that's us!

Heard it a while back and the line "Maybe I cannot turn right on a red light, but tabarnac I can go right through it!"

Kenny B
03-23-2005, 05:26 PM
If you don't like the way we drive in Montreal then get the fuck off the sidewalk!

Driving is a sport in Montreal, dodging pot holes and bike courriers can be fun, on occasion you hit some, it's part of the game!

myjah
03-23-2005, 08:32 PM
damn qoutas!!

McAttack
03-23-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Kenny B
If you don't like the way we drive in Montreal then get the fuck off the sidewalk!

Driving is a sport in Montreal, dodging pot holes and bike courriers can be fun, on occasion you hit some, it's part of the game!

I was just watchin the comedian Ron White. He goes "I've been caught with a few DUIs in the past but one was total bogus. They were arresting everybody that was driving down that particular sidewalk that day"

made me laugh so hard!