PDA

View Full Version : Who talks to their content providers?

DonMike
03-24-2005, 07:57 PM
When you are shopping for content, do you automatically go to the website or do you contact the sales rep?

If you do both, which do you do first? Which has more impact on you as a content buyer?

=^..^=
03-26-2005, 06:44 AM
usually site first - then contact rep

if rep is lousy i'd steer clear of the content because id worry about how serious these providers are about biz

SinSational
03-26-2005, 11:12 PM
IM them

graphicsbytia
03-27-2005, 02:19 AM
People contact me quite a bit on icq about content. I think they like to know there's someone that can help in real time if they run into problems. I spend about 1/2 of my day talking to customers on icq, it's time consuming for sure, but in my opinion, an important part of the service.

TheLegacy
03-27-2005, 07:24 PM
I spend my whole day ( 9am to midnight) basically talking to clients on the phone and ICQ - helping them out giving them advice on marketing their site and getting traffic. After 9 years you build a solid foundation of those who will buy from you no matter what... and I never want to loose that faith and trust when I recommend someone

dyonisus
03-28-2005, 11:43 AM
I have never really spoken to a content provider, I usually buy from Focus Adult / Matrix or Ounique, but I am looking for some new stuff..
Why should I buy from you?

graphicsbytia
03-28-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by dyonisus
I have never really spoken to a content provider, I usually buy from Focus Adult / Matrix or Ounique, but I am looking for some new stuff..
Why should I buy from you?

I messaged you on icq dyonisus :)

Why buy from us? The quality is high and we offer some nice package deals, as a matter of fact, we're running a sale right now on our newest package 14,000 Pics and Over 23 Hours of Video for $199. *note We're only running this sale for a few days, you can see it here http://www.midnightdigital.com/pvsindex.html . We're always adding new content. We also sell sets singly starting at $2.99 in our niche categories
There's no signup to browse the content, check us out http://www.midnightdigital.com/main.html

DonMike
03-28-2005, 03:24 PM
Good question, dyonisus. :)

You should choose World Wide Content because we offer you high quality DVD titles from some of the biggest studios.

We provide a whole web-ready package where you can license a scene, which usually runs 17 to 30 minutes, and get 50 or more screen caps and sample clips that you can use on TGP's, tours or your affiliate members. We also license the full DVD titles, for those who prefer a little more control over their content. We've got over 3,000 DVD titles to choose from, both Straight and Gay, in many different niches.

Plus, we have an excellent sales team that will be more than happy to work with you to get you exactly the content you need at a great price.

dyonisus
03-29-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by graphicsbytia
I messaged you on icq dyonisus :)[/url]

I dont use ICQ during the day due to my consulting, however I will be on tonight and will hit you up... AIM is dyonisus33 if you want to find me

WWC DonMike
Hit me up, I could definitely use some solid gay content!