PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood and LAJ?

Rochard
03-25-2005, 09:37 AM
http://www.rochardsbunnyranch.com/misc/hollywood/laj.jpg

Would you hit this "total hottie"?

Turns out LAJ was a big time hot shot Hollywood actor! See a short clip of his acting on "7th Heaven" this morning on the Bunny Ranch:

http://www.rochardsbunnyranch.com/home.php

TheLegacy
03-25-2005, 09:54 PM
I'd hit it again

damn you laj and your good looks - the think I shook that hand of the man who was heather locklears fluffer

gunner
03-26-2005, 07:48 PM
'hey, how ya DOIN'"

ROFL.... Officer Kopita

SinSational
03-26-2005, 10:46 PM
funny stuff.....who would have thought.

dyonisus
03-28-2005, 11:49 AM
hah, Nice Goin, I would love to see the Melrose footage...

LAJ
03-28-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by dyonisus
hah, Nice Goin, I would love to see the Melrose footage...

Heh... well... I did 3 episodes. 1 in season 2, and 2 in season 3. That was over 10 years ago. I haven't seen any floating around on the net tho...

BobbyR
03-29-2005, 11:30 AM
Hard to believe 7th Heaven was 10 years ago.

dyonisus
03-29-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by LAJ
That was over 10 years ago. I haven't seen any floating around on the net tho...

I might just try to look them up... Melrose was pretty hip in the day! And Heather Locklear, WOW! Now I would not be too unhappy if I had to be on set with her.

LAJ
03-29-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by dyonisus
I might just try to look them up... Melrose was pretty hip in the day! And Heather Locklear, WOW! Now I would not be too unhappy if I had to be on set with her.

Let me tell ya... she's easily one of the best people I'd ever worked with back in the day. Even though I only had a handful of lines and wasn't an important character... she showed me total respect on the set. Actually laughed at most of my jokes too between takes LOL... and damn she is HOT!!

DonMike
03-29-2005, 08:38 PM
Now, LAJ, for your fan club...

do you prefer Yahoo Groups or MSN?

LAJ
03-30-2005, 09:03 AM
LOL DonMike

DonMike
03-30-2005, 03:01 PM
LOL! Actually, I had a friend who lived in the apartment downstairs from me who used to be on the Mickey Mouse club show when Brittaney Spears and Justin Timberlake was on. Years later he still had his own Yahoo fan club. He was a really sweet guy, but it was just too much fun to mess with him, so I joined his fan club and would post messages to the message board. Nothing mean, or anything that would be hurtful to the girls that were part of it, but always something really sort of odd.

I would write things like "I'm his biggest fan and I want him to come to my house for egg salad sandwiches and I want him to meet my mom and play with my dog and we can be best friends and he will sing for me every day!!!"

Then I would get this pounding on my door and he would be yelling "Stop posting on my freaking fan club!!!" and I would just piss myself laughing.

I'm such a stinker. :bonk:

SinSational
03-30-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by WWC-DonMike
LOL! Actually, I had a friend who lived in the apartment downstairs from me who used to be on the Mickey Mouse club show when Brittaney Spears and Justin Timberlake was on. Years later he still had his own Yahoo fan club. He was a really sweet guy, but it was just too much fun to mess with him, so I joined his fan club and would post messages to the message board. Nothing mean, or anything that would be hurtful to the girls that were part of it, but always something really sort of odd.

I would write things like "I'm his biggest fan and I want him to come to my house for egg salad sandwiches and I want him to meet my mom and play with my dog and we can be best friends and he will sing for me every day!!!"

Then I would get this pounding on my door and he would be yelling "Stop posting on my freaking fan club!!!" and I would just piss myself laughing.

I'm such a stinker. :bonk:

you're too nice. i would have been brutal