PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in a little project?

RMS
12-09-2002, 10:54 AM
Good Morning Everyone,

Over the last week or so, a couple friends of mine and I have been building one of Voltars projects. No matter what your opinion of Voltar, you really should check out some of the projects he has outlined. you will learn some things in spite of yourself.

Anyway,

the one we have been working on is called "The Quad" .. it's basically an interconnected group of free sites and hubs. That are built independently by different folks, but are all connected and built with a common structure.

I would like to expand on this project and see what happens. So I am asking if there is anyone that would like to be involved in building a few free and AVS sites using this model with me, and anyone else that would like to participate.

If you would be interested... give me a shout on ICQ 113006703 and we'll talk about it. I am on invisible to eliminate the spam and chat bots, so send me a message and I will add you to my permissions list.

thanx :D

Bob

ReverendSassy
12-09-2002, 07:56 PM
You're right ... Even ppl who don't like Voltar can really benefit from the newbie projects that he posts and hell you don't even have to be a newbie ... you just need to be traffic hungry and who isn't :D

If I had the time, I'd join in with you on this project but I've got too much on my burner as it is right now LOL

:badcomp:

mailman
12-09-2002, 08:09 PM
if you are looking for a great opp check out my other thred ;-)

RMS
12-09-2002, 08:31 PM
Thanx for the thought Sassy and mailman.

I appreciate your taking a moment to respond at least :)

I understand about the no time deal.

I am just trying to get about 10 people or so to try this. Not enough people know me it seems yet.. so I will keep trying.

Thanx again :)

CumSensei
12-10-2002, 04:54 AM
RMS hit me up on icq, 20231065

RMS
12-10-2002, 09:07 AM
Just sent the request CS, I will be around all day.. give me a shout :)

RMS
12-11-2002, 08:54 AM
*bump*

Funbrunette
12-11-2002, 09:29 AM
Bump ;)

RMS
12-11-2002, 05:04 PM
Thanx Funbabe.. ***

but I guess I will let this one go... nobody interested here :) I have spent a couple days on the front page... time to let it slide.

I'll move on elsewhere and see who's interested.

When are you due to squeeze out that little evil pup eh?