PDA

View Full Version : Golfing & The Masters

Evil Chris
04-05-2005, 01:29 PM
I'm a big fan of golf. Either playing or watching.
Ever since I was in my early teens, I've watched The Masters. I find it to be a tournament where the best of the best bring their game to an even higher level. It also attracts the highest calibre of golfers in the world.

Round one starts on Thursday of this week. I'm hoping Mike Weir will break the top ten, if not win it outright. Whoever wins, it's a guaranteed 4 days of the best golfing in the world.

sexylady
04-05-2005, 01:33 PM
:blush: wish i would be a sport minded!
i am not an avid fan of any games... :bonk:

Ramos
04-06-2005, 02:57 PM
Evil Chris.....I just moved from Augusta (Home of the Masters) my townhouse was right behind the course. Funny, every time buddies would have drinks over my place, it always led to sneaking on the course later that night. If you have never been to the masters, I suggest you do yourself a favor and go, not only is it a beautiful course, you sense the historic significance it has to the game of golf when your there.

I've got some great Master's stories and pics, I should post some.

If anyone ever wants to go to the tournament, hit me up', I still deal with practice round tickets and badges for the actual tourney.

:glugglug:

SinSational
04-06-2005, 07:29 PM
watching golf can be a bit boring i think.

jesse
04-10-2005, 11:39 PM
Chris...
Great Masters finish today..
I am a fan as well...i like to play more than watch....and I am always open for a game..
jesse

Evil Chris
04-11-2005, 08:58 AM
I watched the entire final round. Some amazing shots for sure especially Tiger's birdie on 16. It was almost like a magic trick.

I was pulling for Chris DiMarco, but it didn't matter to me. Both of them played excellent. AND... Mike Weir got a top ten finish (tied for 5th).

So it was a great tournament! :D

Evil Chris
04-11-2005, 09:09 AM
How do you like my green jacket? :cool:

gnat69
04-12-2005, 02:37 PM
I love golf Chris even though it can be very expensive, I have not played in about 4 years but will be taking it up again this summer, I am pretty shitty but it is fun.

The first place I had ever played was EastOver in New Orleans.....

:D

Evil Chris
04-12-2005, 04:45 PM
Nat... my local course should be opening in the next few weeks.
I cannot wait to hit the links.

Vid Vicious
04-13-2005, 10:06 AM
A kick ass 16th ! .. awsome !

WebGemsHosting
04-13-2005, 11:08 PM
Absolutely amazing... A great match this year. This as a Masters tourney worth watching. They make it look oh so easy.. LOL