PDA

View Full Version : New domain...what should I do with it??

RobBuxxx
12-09-2002, 05:42 PM
I just got a new domain name today that i am surprised was available:

www.cumseemenaked.com

I am looking for advice about what to do with it. What I mean is like a reality/story site about girls that live in a sorority house type thing, or a straight 3 page tour pay site. I am not sure, I have a few other sites I am still working on but always looking for suggestions.

Thanks for any input :)

RobBuxxx
12-09-2002, 06:19 PM
someone told me a cam site would be a good idea. that sounds cool to me, does anyone have experience or suggestiosn about cam sites?

Juge
12-09-2002, 06:37 PM
You could do just about anything with that domain. Really, the domain doesn't matter unless it's easy to remember to type in, or if you are looking to target the keywords in the domain name from search engines. It's more what you do with it. So, it's up to you, I guess...

Mister X
12-09-2002, 11:07 PM
I'd have to say it's a pretty good name for a cam site too. Or really any amateur type project. Sorority house type thing could work.

cool1
12-10-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by RobBuxxx
someone told me a cam site would be a good idea. that sounds cool to me, does anyone have experience or suggestiosn about cam sites?

A cam site or amateur site would work with that name.

You should also go and register this version of your domain name too.

www.cum-see-me-naked.com

Evil Chris
12-10-2002, 11:38 AM
Hey Rob.. is it already getting search engine hits?
If so, just re-qualify those hits by re-directing traffic to wherever the search terms have decided.