PDA

View Full Version : Military CASH Announces NEW Affiliate Program

eddiek
05-02-2005, 01:21 PM
MILITARY CASH ANNOUNCES NEW AFFILIATE PROGRAM

PHOENIX, ARIZONA, May 1st, 2005: Military Cash announces the launch of their affiliate program. Military Cash is comprised of five sites—NakedSoldier.com, ArmyMeat.com, NavyMeat.com, MilitaryMenLive.com, and BootCampRecruits.com. All of these high converting sites are available under the Military Cash affiliate marketing program. www.MilitaryCash.com

With incredible conversion rates of 1 in 150, the successful program offers webmasters 50% base revenue share, signups, and lifetime rebills. For high volume affiliates, Military Cash offers even higher payouts of 60% and more. In addition to excellent financial incentives, the program offers webmasters the best marketing resources and a full time staff dedicated to assisting webmasters.

Joe Blow, VP of Marketing, said: “We are very excited about the launch of MilitaryCash.com. Under the direction of reAxsis Media Group, we are able to place the highest priority in providing webmasters will the tools they need to make our sites a success for their traffic. I look forward to working closely with Eddie and his team on driving Military Cash forward and strengthening our position in the gay military niche.”

Eddie Kreider, Principle of reAxsis Media Group, and his team are responsible for the successful coordination and implementation of MilitaryCash.com. He said: “MilitaryCash.com is the epitome of gay military sites. There are few affiliate programs that offer the service as powerful as MilitaryCash.com, so it’s a huge challenge, and an honor, to take responsibility of this program. I’m feeling confident and very excited about where we will take this program.”

For more information about Military Cash, please contact Eddie Kreider at 614.390.6581 or via email at eddie@militarycash.com. For media inquiries, please contact Drew Guenzer at drew@reAxsisMedia.com.

osucheer
05-04-2005, 03:12 PM
I checked out these sites......YUM!! Definetly worth checking out!

eddiek
05-16-2005, 03:33 PM
Yeah, these are some of the best Military Sites out there!

PHOENIX, AZ,May 1st, 2005: Military Cash announced its launch today, an exclusively military-themed Affiliate Program promoting five high-converting gay adult sites: NakedSoldier.com, ArmyMeat.com, NavyMeat.com, MilitaryMenLive.com, and BootCampRecruits.com.

With incredible conversion rates of 1 in 150, the successful program offers webmasters 50% base revenue share on signups and lifetime rebills. For high volume affiliates, Military Cash offers even higher payouts of 60% and more. In addition to excellent financial incentives, the program offers webmasters top-shelf marketing resources and a full time support staff to help Affiliates exceed their expectations.

“Military Cash is the first ever Affiliate Program of its kind,” reports Joe Blow, VP of Marketing at Military Cash. “Everyone knows military is the hottest niche in gay adult entertainment, but no one has ever put together a program with such a strong focus on military action. We have an amazing slate of sites to promote, and I can’t wait to witness our success.”

“The sites really speak for themselves,” opines Eddie Kreider – Kreider is a Principal at reAxsis Media, the group coordinating the Affiliate Program. “These sites get tons of search and type-in traffic already, and the conversions are excellent at 1 in 150. We have five of the strongest military themed sites out there, all under one cash program. Webmasters with gay military traffic should jump on board MilitaryCash today to turn their surfers into cash.”

Interested parties can learn more about Military Cash at www.MilitaryCash.com. For more information about the Affiliate Program, please contact Eddie Kreider at 702.987.5166 or via email at eddie@militarycash.com. For media inquiries, please contact Drew Guenzer email at drew@reAxsisMedia.com.

osucheer
05-24-2005, 08:45 PM
Can you set me up with one of these uniformed hotties? I promise to behave.......lol

FeTiShLaDy
05-25-2005, 09:29 AM
you guys are everywhere..lol

anyhow, goodluck on your program.