PDA

View Full Version : AVS Site Builders Wanted.

RMS
12-12-2002, 09:04 AM
GoodGirl and I are looking for some AVS site builders.

I have copied her ad from AVSresources.com to place here. If you are interested in this deal, you can get more information here AVS Site Builders Wanted (http://www.avsresources.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=29)

or contact goodgirl at GG@avsresources.com or myself at ICQ 113006703

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm looking for anyone interested in building avs sites.
Sites must have 20 pictures.
Sponsor content is fine.
Sponsor hosted galleries are fine. (As long as there is atleast 20 pics total)

What I'm offering to is:
A domain on my server, if you have a niche let me know - I probably have a domain for that niche. You can build as many avs sites as you want as long as it is submitted to my system. You can also put doorways on for other avs systems.

The domain can only be used for avs sites, if you put a tgp gallery on it, I will lock you out. Otherwise, it is yours.

I will also give you a membership to submit.4hitz.com.

If you are interested or want more details, post here or email me gg@avsresources.com

Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you need hosting, we are offering bannerless hosting, a domain of ours to use, ftp access and unique user id and password.

If you need content, we can get you content, but you will have to use the sponsors we tell you to use.

You can use whatever AVS programs you want, like SitePass as a good example. you must either build a mirror entrance to an AVS we specify or you must build the site for our program and mirror to the other AVS programs you wish to use.

All Referrer codes will be your own for all sites. You are responsible for making sure you follow all the rules of all the AVS programs you wish to use. We have no special arrangements with anyone to get you accepted nor do we have any special payment arrangements made.

This domain and hosting deal is only good for you to use AVS sites with. No TGP's... no other sites. We retain all the rights to the domain and server.

Basically... make AVS sites. Include a mirror to the one we specify.
Use our server. Get paid.

Seems simple enough doesnt it?

Bob
ICQ 113006703