PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson not guilty on all counts!!!

Funbrunette
06-13-2005, 05:49 PM
Wooohoooo! I'm happy! I think he's just a big kid at heart...:D Who got taken advantage of...Seriously why are the parents so pissed off??? What were they thinking leaving their kids alone at a grown man's house? I would NEVER let Ryan stay over night or go without supervision to ANYONE'S house (other than my very BEST friends or family) I just think they were looking for a fast way to get rich! My two cents!

Panky
06-13-2005, 05:54 PM
I didn't expect he'd be acquitted on all 10 counts. I figured they would nail him on at least 1 count.

crazybeautiful
06-13-2005, 06:15 PM
he has all the money in this world

...and it's NOT impossible::-|

McAttack
06-13-2005, 06:46 PM
Man, when those kids grow up, they should sue their parents for trying to use them as a meal ticket.

naughtygr8lay
06-13-2005, 07:09 PM
It's great that he got off. I agree with you FB cause i would never let my children sleep over at a grown man's house and sleep in his bed. That's bull. Maybe he will see that his actions are no acceptable. The parents are friggin' morons who can't even keep it together long enough to honestly pull of a decent scam. The funniest thing is that DA is a joke. Had he not ried to go so gung ho he might have had a chance to pull off a few counts against Michael Jackson.

Evil Chris
06-13-2005, 11:43 PM
Good for Jacko I say.

dyonisus
06-14-2005, 01:56 PM
I might get a backlash for this, but I cannot help but think there is some truth to the matter. Seriously what grown man thinks it is acceptable to have young children share your bed as he has admitted he does.

Even members of the jury in this case stillbelieve he is a child molestor, it seems though that the evidence in this case was not there to convict. He will do it again!

wildgirl
06-14-2005, 03:26 PM
now it's over, he's not guilty because he has all the money!

Panky
06-14-2005, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by dyonisus
I might get a backlash for this, but I cannot help but think there is some truth to the matter. Seriously what grown man thinks it is acceptable to have young children share your bed as he has admitted he does.

Even members of the jury in this case stillbelieve he is a child molestor, it seems though that the evidence in this case was not there to convict. He will do it again!

I agree 100%. He's got issues and should not be left alone with kids.

The parents need their heads examined as well.

I feel bad for the kids that got caught up in this whole mess. Imagine how confused and hurt these kids must feel? Even if some small chance they weren't fondled or whatever, they are still victims in this whole mess. Imagine being a kid having to deal with your parents, lawyers, and law enforcement talking about something you really can't comprehend yourself.

FeTiShLaDy
06-15-2005, 09:27 AM
i'd say MONEY and FAME can really make things impossible...possible.

McAttack
06-15-2005, 10:43 AM
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2672935 Triumph the insult comic dog with MJ fans.

Panky
06-15-2005, 11:35 AM
LOL! That was good... LOL!

Funbrunette
06-15-2005, 05:35 PM
Good one! :bonk:

McAttack
06-15-2005, 10:08 PM
best line in that clip

"On a scale of 1 to 10, hold old is Michael Jackson's boyfriend?"

FeTiShLaDy
06-17-2005, 10:03 AM