PDA

View Full Version : Movie recomendation!

Funbrunette
06-16-2005, 09:42 AM
I watched "Suspect Zero" last night and I must say it's a movie you must see, assuming you like Thrillers and serial killers ::-| Ben Kingsley is amazing! It's a bit slow to start, but once it does...It's INSANE!!!!!

Here is the synopsis:

In this thriller, Thomas Mackelway (Aaron Eckhart), is an F.B.I. agent chasing a serial killer who appears to be hunting other serial killers, whose next target may be the F.B.I's most-wanted murderer. To find his quarry, Mackelway must discover the serial killer's connection to the Bureau and determine what sinister motives drive him.

:xthumbs:

Evil Chris
06-16-2005, 11:02 AM
I'd have to agree... it took a little while to really get going, but it was really worth it. Good movie!

Visualad
06-16-2005, 11:24 AM
I watched it last week. I think they could have made it better though. great concept and great movie overall, but it didnt really excite or "scare" me that much. I love Ben Kingsley though.. Always Great!!

McAttack
06-16-2005, 12:32 PM
The title sounds like a fake movie title that you'd see in Seinfeld or something. "Prognosis Negative!"

Panky
06-16-2005, 12:48 PM
Sounds like a good movie.

SinSational
06-16-2005, 01:57 PM
i'll have to check it out.

Funbrunette
06-16-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by McAttack
The title sounds like a fake movie title that you'd see in Seinfeld or something. "Prognosis Negative!"

Only YOU would think of something like that....lol :p

McAttack
06-16-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Only YOU would think of something like that....lol :p

Yeah, I'm pretty fuckin' retarded I know. My mommy tells me every year in my xmas card.

"Merry xmas my little retard - I legally have to say this part -> Love Mom"

crazybeautiful
06-18-2005, 06:06 PM
i think we dont have that movie here...

hope im wrong. you've just convinced me to see it....

indianboy
06-19-2005, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the recommendation.

JohnShinil.