PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to puke!

Funbrunette
06-20-2005, 10:53 PM
I just finished watching "Super Size Me" (I know it's an old movie, but I couldn't get myself to watch it before tonight) I AM NEVER going to take Ryan to McDonalds AGAIN *PUKE*

What really got me was the 10 weeks old French fries (that looked EXACTLY the same as the first day! ::-| )

It's something worth watching and it really makes you think... I know I feel pretty nasty for having had it this weekend.

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo done with Ronals...It's OVER! :cool:

Braincash_Pat
06-20-2005, 11:30 PM
Hey hey, I think the fires at BK only last 5.

SinSational
06-20-2005, 11:37 PM
i gave up all fast food years ago. i admit, once in a while when i'll stop at burger king to get a cheeseburger, but that only happens 3 times a year if that.

Vid Vicious
06-21-2005, 02:45 PM
Damn you couldn't of warned me before I ordered my happy meal ?

Funbrunette
06-21-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
Damn you couldn't of warned me before I ordered my happy meal ?

Just a happy meal babe? :p

crazybeautiful
06-22-2005, 11:38 AM
i hated that movie & never had the nerve to see it...never got a feedback either only until after i read this thread

AFRevenue
06-22-2005, 04:50 PM
Worst of all that MacDonalds is very attractive to children...

Itchy
06-22-2005, 05:21 PM
Well I guess its time to hit subway :)

McAttack
06-22-2005, 10:05 PM
Can't put all the blame on McDonalds. It's like Nike being targeted in the 90s for child labour when all the shoe companies were using it. The leader always gets targeted.

In defense of McDonalds, they have responded positively to this and are offering a healthier menu. The down and dirty burgers are still there, and if you want a salad, you can have one.

I still look at it this way, we all know burgers are no good for you, it's called junk food for a reason, we shouldn't be shocked by a documentary like this. It'd be like watching a doc on how bullets kill or fire burns skin.

And no, I'm not a fan of Mickey Ds. I think it's one of the best diahretics in the world though!