PDA

View Full Version : Attention JAWS fans!

Funbrunette
06-21-2005, 04:07 PM
Check this out JAWS unleashed (http://www.jawsmovie.com/trailer2.asp) It's a cool game...I actually jumped while looking at the previews :blush:

It's the 30th Anniversary and there's rumors circulation about a JAWS 5 :eek: I would be in heaven I love those movies.

I've stayed out of the ocean for over a decade because of Jaws. No, really. I Now, this isn't a passing fear, or some sort of excuse because I don't want to go in the ocean anyway. I'm a big fan of pools, and lakes if they don't have any Loch Ness Monsters, but to this day, I can't get within a foot of the ocean without feeling uneasy. And its all because of Jaws.

::-|

WEGRuth
06-21-2005, 05:13 PM
I remember when Jaws 3D came out in the UK.. everyone was so excited at the idea of Jaws in 3D it was crazy.

I love the Jaws movies... have you played the game FB, or just seen previews for it? If you've played it, is it any good?

Funbrunette
06-21-2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by WEGRuth
I remember when Jaws 3D came out in the UK.. everyone was so excited at the idea of Jaws in 3D it was crazy.

I love the Jaws movies... have you played the game FB, or just seen previews for it? If you've played it, is it any good?

Haven't played it yet, But I'm ashamed to admit I'm going to rent it this weekend! :blush:

Zebra
06-22-2005, 02:19 AM
I definately looked at the water in a different light after seeing Jaws. Even swimming pools in Oklahoma. Damn Spielberg.

crazybeautiful
06-22-2005, 11:08 AM
i miss watching Jaws. :(

MindyBlingBucks
06-22-2005, 12:30 PM
I love the Jaws movies!! I'll have to put them on my netflix list. . .I haven't watched them in ages!:D