PDA

View Full Version : I Love it When A Plan Comes Together! DateApp 3.0 Releases

Detour- Diva
06-24-2005, 12:19 AM
I Love It When A Plan Comes Together! DateApp 3.0 Released

DateApp releases DateApp 3.0: Upload video, Blind Messenger Support for (AOL, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo), and 8 languages supported are just a few of the dating software’s newest features.

“My god when can I sleep”, shouts Michael, DateApp Project Manager. With over 1000+ hours of cumulative coding, DateApp’s team now sleeps until tomorrow. DateApp is a special place to work, we take great pride in our abilities to create the best application or at the very least the application that sucks the least that will make webmasters the highest conversions”, says Lee Markham, VP of Technology.

“We were generally surprised to discover that our PAID conversions, as a smaller dating network, compared equally with that of much larger adult dating sites. This proves that being able to create a completely niche site, fully white labeled down to the external emails between member communication, has faired well and gained great acceptance in the webmaster community’ says John Michael Cataldi, DateApp’s CEO.

Our newest applications include:

Consumer features:

· · Better Consumer Workflow (Dating for Dummies Proof)
· · Video Upload of any MPEG File up to 5mb (approximately 1.5 Minutes)
· · Blind messaging, privately use your ICQ, AOL, MSN, Yahoo without giving up your identity
· · Couple & Transvestite registration (MF, MM, MF)
· · 2257 Compliance Statement

Webmaster features:

· Create a niche demographic showing only those profiles, pictures, videos
· Ability to control drop down gender and activity selections.
· Advanced filter tabs to group sexual activities, geo targeting, and more
· Ability to run and manage 1000s of niche dating portals through one interface
· Custom template design with full design team support
· Weekly setup and marketing classes given by DateApp CEO, CTO, and Known Industry Speakers

Tour the hottest dating application on the internet today! Over 2000+ portals currently running, DateApp is quickly becoming the leader in content management for the dating industry.

We will be exhibiting for the first time at the Internext Conference, BOOTH 1212. With a drawing for 100% PAYOUTS FOR 6 MONTHS for any existing portal partner registration prior to the Internext show.

To register for our affiliate program, please go to http://www.dateapp.com/aff/aff_signup.php?aff_program_type=1

CONTACT INFO:
DateApp Networks
John-Michael Cataldi
5885 Cumming Hwy.
Suite 108-206
Phone: 678.318.3696 x 100
Fax: 678.495.1460
jcataldi@dateapp.com
www.DateApp.com